March 2015 Moms

New Mom to be and a little scared

It seems like everything in my life has collapsed except for my love life. My husband and I have just recently gotten married and our financial situation is not really at it's best but we are working to get back on track. Last Monday I found out I was pregnant. I'm excited but very scared. Any suggestions? Money saving tips?

Re: New Mom to be and a little scared

• Congrats! I would just start saving. I was a broke single mom when I was pregnant with my son, and I just put as much as I could afford to every paycheck into savings to buy the things I needed. Also, in my third trimester I would buy diapers any time they went on sale, so I had a huge stash when baby was born. 
  • Craigslist and garage sales for clothes and other baby items!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and congratulations! Consignment shops are great money savers, you can find maternity clothing, baby clothing, toys, furniture etc.

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• Congrats and welcome! I joined a fb mommy group that is people in my area. It is wonderful for money saving! I would definitely check if there is one in your area. You can get like new stuff for a fraction of what you pay in the store. Especially for the stuff they only use a few months!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"