December 2014 Moms

I need a little cheese with my whine...

The only thing I'm holding onto today is 1/2 off cheesecake and the Cheesecake Factory.

DD was up all freaking night with thunderstorms, she refused to take a blanket off of her head because the lightening was so crazy. When I woke up from my only 3 hours of sleep, I woke up with a cold. Dudes, pregnancy colds suck so hard. We've been watching Curious George's A very Monkey Christmas all morning and now I have a strong urge to go to Hobby Lobby and gaze at all things Christmas.

I really need that cheesecake.
Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog

Re: I need a little cheese with my whine...

• norweigannorweigan member
    edited July 2014
    I want cheesecake now. Immediately. 
    Married 5/12/12
    BabyFruit Ticker
    69 Thoughts We've All Had While Drunk

• aeseageraeseager member
    edited July 2014
    Ahhhhh! How was this not mentioned sooner. I just texted my husband to have him stop by Cheesecake Factory on his way home to get me a slice of lemon raspberry cheesecake. So excited!

ETA: just read the fine print. It is for dine-in only. Guess we are going out for dinner!

image      BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Cheesecake!! I had to stop by a pastry shop on my way home from work last night and get some. It must be a mutual D14 mom craving.
  • So sad Cheesecake Factory is over an hour away :( and now I want some
  • DH works tonight so if we feel up to it, DD and I are definitely having a mommy daughter date. We both need cheesecake after today!

Enjoy your cheesecake ladies :)
  • Wish I had a cheesecake factory close :-/.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We sadly did not get cheesecake tonight. I was feeling like garbage and didn't want to put a bra on. But instead we had french toast and strawberries for dinner. I call that a win. DD and I are both happy ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"