Trying to Get Pregnant

***WTO Thursday***

Morning!

Cycle/month:

CD:

What are you doing:

Rants/raves/chart stalk:

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage

Re: ***WTO Thursday***

• holliberry28holliberry28 member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/month: 2

CD: 14

What are you doing:  Temping, CM checks, OPKs.

Rants/raves/chart stalk:  Temps are still down.  Got a light line on an OPK so I hope that's a sign my body is still gearing to O.  Hoping I get more fertile CM in the next few days.  Can CM can go from sticky back to EWCM before going back to sticky again?  Ugh.  I'm just so stressed! Yesterday I hung out with my coworkers babies and they were so sweet and amazing.  

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?
    Natalie Portman.  Love her so much, especially in Garden State!

Edited: because my thoughts are all over the place and I can't spell.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • Cycle/month: 7

CD: 23

What are you doing: BBT, PNV, OPKs, sex, raspberry leaf

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I am hoping for CH tomorrow!

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Kristen Bell- she looks nothing like me but I love her.
    October Siggy Challenge: Halloween Fails
    BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 27, DH: 28
    Married 7/2012, TTC #1 1/2014
    BFP 8/8/14 EDD 4/15/2015

• Loading the player...
  • Hello ladies, I'm joining you today.

Cycle/month: 4/3

CD: 1 

What are you doing: Nothing but PNVs and temping for now.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: CD1, sigh....

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?  Can I have the girl who's Hermione Granger, followed by Rachel Weisz, please?  In my film I'm a much more glamorous version of me :)
  • AdlestropAdlestrop member
    edited July 2014
    @holly628 yes, I think it's pretty common for CM to not follow the simple pattern you read about! Sorry you're feeling stressed.
  • Thanks @holly628‌ for starting us off!

Cycle/month: 2/3

CD: 16

What are you doing to get pregnant?: All the acronyms; so far we've been keeping up with EOD sex. DH seems pleased ;)

Rants/raves/chartstalks: Well all my impending O signs disappeared, just like last cycle, so I'm in for the long haul again, I guess. Maybe this cycle I'll only have two fake outs instead of three, ugh. At least my increased sex drive is hanging around, so EOD sex is still fun. Bright side, yo.

GTKY: Sarah Paulson, even though my best friend is convinced I look like Kirsten Dunst (I don't). Besides, Sarah Paulson is a WAY better actress.

Extra rant: I have THE WORST headache today, and I'm pretty sure it's from limiting fluids to use OPKs. I usually drink an obscene amount of water, so even waiting two hours is like torture. I'm gonna have to make sure to drink extra when I get home from work.
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • nittanyllamanittanyllama member
    edited July 2014
    Cycle/month: 8/9

CD: 18

What are you doing: starting opks, checking CM, temping, pnv, metformin

Rants/raves/chart stalk: We leave today to go to the Finger Lakes for 5 days and I'll likely O while we're there. Hoping we can get out of sharing a room with DS. Also, it's my birthday today :D

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence? I don't know. I reserve the right to change my answer.

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • delujm0delujm0 member
    edited July 2014

What are you doing: right now just PNV, BBT, and mainlining Midol.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: My first period off BCP was VERY light and short and almost nonexistant...this one definitely feels real.  I have terrible cramps right now.  i guess i'll probably feel better about it once this "real" period is over.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Scarlett Johansson.  i really like her.  and we have similar builds.  she also went to high school in NJ (like me) and is close enough to my age that it wouldn't be weird.  i mean i also love jennifer lawrence and emma stone, but i don't know that they could play convincing 32 year olds. ;-)
  • Happy Birthday, @nittanyllama‌ !
    TTC #1: May 2014

My Chart
  • sorry for CD1 @adlestrop

CD:10

What are you doing: temps, green tea, ops, pnv, water, starting EOD today

Rants/raves/chart stalk: chart looks good, its almost go time!

IDK, Anne Hathaway?  its too early....
    BabyFetus Ticker
    BFP! - 8/15/14
    EDD - 4/28/15
    It's a Boy!
  • Cycle/month: 2

CD: 19

What are you doing: bbt, opks, pnv, sex

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Annoyed... I have no friggin clue if I O'd yet. Had a temp dip on CD14 and have higher temps since but FF and Kindara are not detecting O. On CD 14 also had a negative OPK but had positives on CD 16 & 17. I am toats out of wack and confused. Boo.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Jennifer Lawrence. She's the best!

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• Good morning ladies.

Month/Cycle: 15

What are you doing?: nothing today

R/R/CS: I hate my period and I'm grumpy. Great day for first day back to school with the full staff.

GTKY: Natalie Portman. I don't look anything like her, but she seems fun.

ME: 33  H: 32
    TTC Since 6/2013   Early Loss: 9/2013   MFI Diagnosis: 12/2014

imageimage

• Cycle/month: 6 AL

CD: 12

What are you doing: all the things

Rants/raves/chart stalk: So yesterday was my due date from my m/c and my best friend was induced 3 weeks early so that was a little rough. I had wine for lunch and dinner.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Hmm.. I have to think about this one

Sorry for CD 1 @deljum0 and @adelstrop
    Me 31 / DH 30
    DS born 6/12/12

My little superhero
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TTC #2 started Oct 2013
    BFP #1 10/30/13 - m/c 01/02/14 @ 9 wks
    TTC #2 resumed Mar 2014
    BFP #2 8/17/14 - EDD 04/26/15 - it's a girl!!

April 15 Jan siggy challenge - workout fails

• Good Morning Everyone! It's almost Friday!

CD: 2

What are you doing: waiting out AF - and I remembered to temp this morning!

Rants/raves/chart stalk: rave - I had a great run this morning. Over 3 miles and I felt like I could have kept going (but had to come to work!).

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? I'm with @redheaded14‌ on Anne Hathaway. I look nothing like her but someone said I reminded them of her once. I have no idea why.

@Adlestrop‌ @delujm0‌ @DaikokuJess‌ - sorry for cd1 (and anyone else I might have missed!)

@nittanyllama‌ - happy birthday!!!

@ashleyinva‌ - your post made my chuckle. Thanks for that!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Cycle/month - 3/3

CD 4

Rants, Raves, Chart stalks- I just really hate waiting to O, I feel like it goes so much slower than the two week wait. I hate stressing about how are timing will be. Shit I keep forgetting to order opks this cycle, I need to do that now!

What celebrity Id want to play me in a movie- Jennifer Lawrence, I love her and I think she does justice to all the characters she has played.

BFP #1 Chemical Pregnancy

BFP #2 DS Bennett

BFP #3 Missed Miscarriage 8wks

BFP #4 Miscarriage 6 wks

BFP #5 Due August 10, 2015

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• jennycamjennycam member
    edited July 2014
    @nittanyllama HB!

Cycle/month: 11

CD: 9 last day of clomid, sweet! Used it for the first time ever last month with not a single side effect, this cycle holy hot flashes!

What are you doing: medicated IUI #2

Rants/raves/chart stalk: my chart hates me, open circles galore! Tmi but a side effect of clomid is reduced CM, but my body said fuck that, that shit is everywhere!

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Oh geez probably Jennifer Lawrence, I'm a totally clutz, I say inappropriate things...totally not on purpose and well I just love her!

Edit: I can't spell
    Married 07/15/2006 DS # 1&2 born 07/06/2007 TTC# 3 since 10/2013
  • Sorry for all the CD1 ladies today :(

Thanks for starting today, @holly628‌.

Happy happy birthday, @nittanyllama‌!!! Have a fabulous trip!

Cycle/month: 3

What are you doing: cm, bbt, green tea

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Guess who didn't have sex last night because her H fell asleep super early :-w

GTKY - If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?: Another vote for Jennifer Lawrence :D
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    BFP #1 11/14/14 - CP @ 5w2d
    image  image  image
  • K8lynjuneK8lynjune member
    edited July 2014

Cycle/Month: 2

CD: 2

What are you doing to get pregnant?  SMEP, Temping, OPKs, CBFM, fertility smoothie

Rants/Raves/Chart Stalks:  Fertility Friend alerted friends and family to my ttc news, so I have been dealing with unsolicited advice from my fertile myrtle cousins, friends and the weirdest.....a girl I had one class with in college.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?I would like Dolly Parton circa  70-80s.....even though she is much too sweet for me.

]imageimage

Married 8/7/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• Thanks everyone!

I'm sorry for the CD1s today @DaikokuJess, @delujm0 and @adlesdrop :(

@PenguinMG I was ::this close:: to picking The Wild Thornberrys. I haven't picked yet obviously... I remember a lot of shows but not necessarily one that was my favorite!

DS born Oct. '11

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @K8lynjune‌ - Whaaaat?? How did FF alert people that you're TTC??
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    image  image  image
  • Hey ladies
    Sorry for all the CD 1

@nittanyllama‌ happy early birthday

@ ashleyinva  Have fun on Beach day!!!!

Cycle/month:6

CD: 16

What are you doing: SEX ED temping, opk

Rants/raves/chart stalk: This is my first month temping and it is a little confusing to read and understand what I am doing this first go round. I also have had three days of positive OPK"s so I am a little overwhelmed today. I am tired and in need of coffee

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? I have no idea.... But I would like to have my husband played by Omari Hardwick!!!!!

• I friended them on Facebook to try to get a coupon, literally got a text from a friend 4 hours later. Not good.

]imageimage

Married 8/7/10
    Started TTC Baby #1 6/2014

My Ovulation Chart 

• K8lynjune said:

I friended them on Facebook to try to get a coupon, literally got a text from a friend 4 hours later. Not good.

Ahhh ok. I thought you were gonna say it sent out a mass email to alert people or something weird like that lol. I would have just told people you were just using it to chart your temps and get to know your body better. Hopefully they cool it with the advice soon!
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    image  image  image
  • @pmreed79‌ - here is a pic of it. It's all over the place but after the slight dip the other day it's been on a steady increase ever since. On the 28th my temp was a bit higher than usual - I figured it was because I drank the night before so i discarded that one.

TTC #1: June 2014

BFP: 09/07/2014 EDD: May 18th, 2015

Me: 27 DH: 30

Married: August 31, 2012 <3

• @pippacricket, I feel your pain.  I got home at 8:30 last night and DH said it was too late and he was sleepy, and that I shouldn't have gotten home so late if I wanted to have sex. Ha!
    @PenguinMG, loved rugrats! FX you O soon!
    @ginger1228, love those runs when you feel like you can go forever! Hope the rest of your day goes on as smoothly!
    @AnnaTTCat32, I just had some EWCM and I got so happy that I called DH at work and told him I should come over there on his lunch break, and he was not very happy with me.  I guess I should take it down a notch.  But it goes to show, sticky can be followed by EWCM yay :)
    @pmreed79, hope you have a great anniversary getaway! Yay for AF being done :)

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • AldermanbabyAldermanbaby member
    edited July 2014
    @nittanyllama‌ Happy Birthday Week!!

@ginger1228‌ CD2 twinsies yup pretty much sucks but after it's over let's hope this is our month !

@K8lynjune‌ wtf I can't believe FF did that hopefully you can find a way to delete it so more people don't pry.

@thefrugalwife‌ this is my first month temping to looks like you are further into your cycle so I can throw my uber newbie questions at you :)

Cycle/month: 7/7

CD: 2

What are you doing: OPK , waiting for my bbt to come from amazon, PNV,

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Ughhh my cd1 came yesterday while my boss and I were stuck in a car together. I did get to drink an entire bottle of wine last night an that made me feel better . So tired today thank goodness tomorrow is Friday.

I would like to think it would be jennifer Lawrence but more realistically Drew Barrymore from like never been kissed days Hahahha.
  • First time in WTO! Can't say I'm happy to be here lol

Cycle/month: 2/2

CD: 1 :(

What are you doing: continuing PNV; Will start OPK around CD 12; possibility of starting temping tomorrow (see RRCS)

Rants/raves/chart stalk: I knew to expect AF but that never makes it any easier. I am taking it surprisingly well (granted I'm at work and don't want to have a meltdown so we'll see how tonight goes when I'm alone and it sinks in) I'm still up in the air about temping. My schedule is weird and I'd literally probably have to temp at like 2 or 3am because my alarm goes off at 4am and I undoubtedly always wake up and have to pee just a couple hours before I have to get up, and I'm not convinced I could remember or be diligent enough to temp at that time. I know it would end up making my life easier but I can see myself screwing it all up majorly or reading the temps all wrong or inputting it wrong.... So I have no clue!

Hard to say..... Melissa McCarthy is hilarious (even though I'm not.... It'd be fun to see her play me!)
  • @mallory4284, sorry for CD 1 :( I woke up 5-6 times last night and my temps were still fine.  I say just temp at 4 am when you wake up for work no matter how many times you got up and you should be fine.

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • @PenguinMG‌ thanks! For the input! Temping at two in the morning just doesn't sound fun lol
  • @holly628 - I would have throat punched my husband if he had said that to me! I'm thinking I may have to remind my husband that no sex = no babies.
    Married 8/14/09
    TTC #1 since 5/2014
    image  image  image
  • cycle: 6al

cd:15

what I'm doing: opk's, bbt, cm, sex, raspberry leaf, h2o, pre-seed.

rants/raves/stalks: I'm pretty certain I O'd yesterday given the + opk and the nice temp spike this morning so hoping to move over to the 2ww by Sat.  Question - (this may be silly) mh and I tried morning sex this morning but usually it never goes well when mh has to rush through it bc of an appt at work, etc etc etc...we'll try again this evening when he gets home around 6pm but I'm wondering is it too late after a temp spike to really "catch the egg" so to speak? 

gtky: I've always been told I resemble Renee Zellweger from Jerry Macquire so maybe her??? I think she could use a job anyway...she's not doing much these days...lol. 
    My Ovulation Chart

BFP #1  6/14/2011 EDD 2/22/2012  DD 2/2/2012
    BFP #2 1/19/2014 EDD 9/27/2014 CP 1/24/2014

• Cycle/month:  2/2

What are you doing:  EOD sex, OPKs, B complex/PNVs, preseed as needed.  Reduced caffeine, mostly because the crashes from even a single cup of coffee is worse than the benefit at the moment.

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Using OPKs finally.  DH is more responsive to me initiating this cycle, so hopefully timing will be better.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be?  Drew Barrymore.  Closest to reality.  
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • Sorry for all the CD1s. :(
    @nittanyllama Happy Birthday!!
    @k8lynjune I would be pissed; hope the situation gets fixed soon!
    @pmreed79 Happy Anniversary, enjoy your trip!
    @3houlagirl That's gotta be obnoxious. :/  Hope the elusive O stops playing hide-and-seek with you soon.
    @babynica *super internet hugs*  That's gotta be rough.

Cycle/month:
    3/3

CD: 6

What are you doing: BBT, PNV, waiting game

Rants/raves/chart stalk: Woke up at 4:00am this morning for some bizarre reason and tried to wait out getting up until my alarm went off at 5:30.  My bladder wasn't down with that plan, so I had to temp at 4:45am instead of my normal 6:00am.  But it seems to be fine, so we'll see.

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? I'm not sure who could pull of my particular brand of quirkiness.  Can I combine Jennifer Lawrence, Shailene Woodley, Melissa McCarthy, and Natalie Portman into one person and have her play me?
    Please note that due to the actions of TheBump and their parent company, XO Corporation, I no longer feel safe or comfortable posting regularly on this forum for my pregnancy journey.

If you would like to seek a community of women that can help you at any stage of your journey, please consider joining us at [OUR NEW HOME].

#iStandWithTheMods #Solidarity
    TTGP Acronyms/Newbie Blog
    “I want people to like what I do, but, at the bottom line, fuck ‘em if they don’t.” - Craig Ferguson
  • I don't feel like getting on my computer so keeping this short
    Cycle 1
    Cd 22
    What we are doing- the usual ttc stuff which brings me to my question since I don't feel like looking it up. Opk I know it's 4 hours after last pee ( yeah that never happens since I drink 100oz water day) but I remember there being an optimal time frame some time in the afternoon, when is it?

No rants today just trying to wait patiently to o.

Who would play me on a movie- Jenna Coleman because she is the only name that come to mind right now, lol.
  • @holly628 - I would have throat punched my husband if he had said that to me! I'm thinking I may have to remind my husband that no sex = no babies.
    @pippacricket, he's going to make up for it tonight! 

BabyFetus Ticker

imageimage
  • @nittanyllama‌ Happy Birthday!!
    @K8lynjune‌ I would have been soo mad!
    @holly628‌ um, I know it sounds gross, tmi disclosure so if you don't want, don't read: but I made notes last month, like my ewcm was white with hardly any stretch, then watery, then watery with little white clumps, then ewcm kinda stretchy but snapped, then oh wow that's stretchy. It kinda helped me understand that mine changes it up a bit. Then I had what I think may have been ovulation spotting, just the tiniest bit when wiping, but my ewcm didn't come for two more days...so everybody's different.

@AnnaTTCat32‌ give yourself a candy bar and a push of encouragement! Your O is probably "right" here to surprise you! It's about to happen and you can catch it! (Just think if it's a 35 day cycle your just coming into your fertile window 35-14 =cd21.)

Sorry to see all the cd1's

Cd: 3

What are you doing: This was my first morning to temp! We shall see how I do! Bbt, cm, cp, good old timing-fx

Rants/raves/chart stalks: umm my first real period in 10 years, it sucks. It's not quite as excruciating as I had in my head, but it's no walk in the park. DH asked me to explain how temping worked last night. I feel lucky to have him and that he doesn't think I'm strange. He's a keeper.

GTKY: ohh probably Rachel McAdams!

May '15 Bitter Snatch
  • Cycle/month: 3

CD: 13

What are you doing: usual, green tea, temping, checking CM

Rants/raves/chart stalk: CM is headed toward fertile, whoo!

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Anna Kendrick. She is hilarious and doesn't take herself too seriously.
  • tmessy said:
    Cycle/month: 3

CD: 13

What are you doing: usual, green tea, temping, checking CM

Rants/raves/chart stalk: CM is headed toward fertile, whoo!

GTKY: If you had to pick a celebrity to play you in the movie of your life, who would it be? Anna Kendrick. She is hilarious and doesn't take herself too seriously.
    I do love Anna Kendrick.

DS born Oct. '11

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"