April 2015 Moms

Pregnancy #4 but Baby #2 (kinda long intro, losses)

Hello all! Got my bfp yesterday and took test #3 this morning just to be sure:) Not sure what DPO I am maybe 12 today. We really just started ttcing the past few months and we were surprised because we've had many issues in the past with infertility. Sooo here's my long story told in short form... We started trying in 2006 after we were married for about a year with no success. Started IUIs in 2007-2008. I became very stressed out and wanted to move to IVF, which we couldn't afford at the time. After letting go and letting God we got pregnant in 2008. I went to the hospital because I stopped feeling movement and my son, Jay, was born sleeping in August 2009 at 38 weeks. We were devastated. We decided to try again and got pregnant with my son Jacob in 2010. I went to the hospital for less movement at 33 weeks and they decided to deliver. He was in the NICU for 2 days before we had to take the oxygen off:-( We miss our sons dearly. It was determined that there was a genetic issue and we had a 25% chance of having a living child. Fast forward...Grace, our 2 year old, was born in March 2012 after we decided that we'd let our Faith in God determine whether we'd have our own baby. She is our rainbow baby, the light of our lives! And now here we are again, I prayed the same prayers and I will continue to pray. Sorry this was so long, but I felt like I can't join a board without sharing my journey. Thanks for reading and baby blessings to you all! Prayers up!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pregnancy #4 but Baby #2 (kinda long intro, losses)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"