December 2014 Moms

WTF Crockpot?!

I was making chicken for enchiladas in the crock pot and just went to check on it and the freaking lid exploded/shattered! WTF? Now we don't have dinner because there are teeny tiny pieces of glass everywhere. Ugh. Screw you crockpot. *end rant*

Re: WTF Crockpot?!

• path75path75 member
    Uggh. I hope you are ok.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes, thankfully I'm okay! I have never heard/seen it happen either. I was so excited about dinner too, and so was DH. I suppose going out to eat isn't the end of the world. :)
  • Loading the player...
  • That sucks! I don't think Taco Bell is the right place. You need real enchiladas! Maybe a virgin margarita too.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Oh gosh. I would have cried for sure.
  • Your crock pot was a douche! It happens though. I was told to never run it through the dishwasher to only hand wash because the varying temps can cause them.to cracker and shatter.
  • Your crock pot was a douche! It happens though. I was told to never run it through the dishwasher to only hand wash because the varying temps can cause them.to cracker and shatter.

Yeah I'm bad, I will not be calling to complain if mine does that. Haha tooooo lazy to hand wash
  • That would probably drive me to tears these days ;)
  • Weird! Very weird!
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards