April 2015 Moms

Hi everyone!

Hey everyone :) I've been lurking a bit and just wanted to pop in and introduce myself.  I know you are getting a lot of new intros around this time as people are finding out they are expecting!  

I just got my first BFP on Sunday night and took 4 tests, all with a faint line.. I was in disbelief, so I wanted until the next day and took a few more lol.  Then finally bought a digital to make sure I wasn't seeing things.  My husband and I were just married in Las Vegas on July 10th and this was 2nd cycle off birth control (but first month actually "trying" rather than trying to avoid), so I guess what happened in Vegas didn't stay in Vegas!!! :) OB won't see me until 8-10 weeks, but based on my ovulation day, I should be due around April 9th.  

I am still feeling overly cautious and not wanting to get too excited after reading about all the miscarriages, but I believe the anxiety is normal from what I have read.  So far, just feel a few light craps, and really REALLY tired.. luckily I'm a teacher and still on summer break for 2 weeks so I have some time to rest up.  I don't know how I'm going to wait 2 more months to tell people! 

Good luck everyone!

Re: Hi everyone!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"