Stay at Home Moms

Silly Bitty Baby Question (when you have more than one)

DD1 has a Bitty Baby and DD2 LOVES it. We are getting DD2 one for Christmas and they are on sale through late August. Both girls are Caucasian with brown hair and brown eyes. DD1 has the brown/brown Bitty Baby. Would you get DD2 the exact same style so it's "like her," or just get a different one even though it won't exactly "match" her coloring? DD2 has light brown hair right now so I could maybe do blond/brown as a stretch. I tend to think that the girls really don't care whether the doll matches their coloring and it might be easier to get a different version.

Also, anyone happen to know whether the layette set changes design in the fall? I don't love the current version but could buy it all now and save some $.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Silly Bitty Baby Question (when you have more than one)

• edited July 2014
    I bought the bitty baby for dd for Christmas last year and the layette set in the picture is the one it came with so I doubt it will change. I just checked and the regular dolls aren't on sale. I paid 80$ for it last year and that's what it is now. Did the price go.Up again?
  • The catalog we just got advertises the sale--$60 for the dolls. It's bittysale, I think....can check if you want.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • amy052006 said:
    I totally thought this was a question about having two itty bitty human babies.
    same hahaha
  • NicoleWI said:

The catalog we just got advertises the sale--$60 for the dolls. It's bittysale, I think....can check if you want.

I don't think I saw the new catalog. Well, for that price, I.would definitely get one. I don't think they go on sale very often.
  • When my sisters and I were little my mom got us one of each "type" (there were 5 of us and 5 different dolls). We were all quite happy w/ that arrangement as we liked having our own unique dolls....didn't care at all if they looked like us or not.

No input on the current dolls, but your question brought back memories:)

• Are they only on sale in the store? Because it still shows $80 online?
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers m/c 01-07-10
  • It's a code you put in. The code is BITTYSALE
  • I vote get a different doll.

DS1 4.4.11. &  DS2 4.18.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"