July 2013 Moms
Options

Spic and Spam (Wed)

1235»

Re: Spic and Spam (Wed)

• Options
    @squirmworms‌ I'm sorry that's not fair for him to act that way

@sparkymcgeee‌ screw her... You look great!

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    In her defense I still have that massive hernia so my belly does poke out. I don't think she understood social etiquette. She had DS. I let it roll off but then thought about it and was a little sad.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

I lost my angels 07/2010, 04/2017, 10/2017

Meimsx no more
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @simone711 hahaha. No. We are going up to my big brothers cabin. It's north of Spooner. Im looking forward mostly to the drive.

Apparently, there are a lot of ticks. :-O
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @KateJuly2013‌ tics are like spiders :-& I hate them both! Make sure to check yourselves over each night (not that I need to tell you that). They're pretty bad around here and it stresses me out.
  • Options
    @haddocky‌. Im scared shitless of spiders. Shitless. SHITLESS. Ticks are just below my spider fear. Im not into this trip at all. But H thinks we should go up to my brother's cabin every year - as a tradition. Fuxk me. *intentional typo. As I catch up on things, I think swearing is no good anymore?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @juliedave151‌ right back at ya >:D<

• Options
    @dragonmom35‌ congratulations! >:D<

@BetsyD2010‌ pistol whipped, lol! =))

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    dliz87dliz87 member
    @etoille I wanted you congratulate you all say yesterday but I could only lurk, not post. So pumped that Pants will be a big brother!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"