July 2013 Moms

Late Intro?

Hello! My name is Lola, and I'm a mom of b/g twins. I say late because I used to use thebump forums during my pregnancy, but my due date was in September so I mostly followed the girls on the Sept. 2013 board. I didn't post as often as I wish I would have, but I really did read so much information and advice that helped me throughout my pregnancy. After I gave birth, everything around me was a mess (it was chaos, I'm sure you all already know how that is) and I completely forgot about this site. Don't know why I haven't come back sooner, but I'm glad I'm doing it now! 

A little more about me: as I already mentioned above, I have b/g twins, their names are Isaac and Isabelle, I'm currently a full-time education major, and when I'm not in class, I'm at home with the twins. They were great babies throughout their first year, I can't complain! However, as soon as they turned one, my world was flipped upside down. Now I spend most of my days chasing after them (one crawler, one walker), or trying to get away from them! I know that sounds terrible, but they have been in this total clingy phase where they both want mommy alllll the time. And they don't like sharing mommy either, so that leads to me being in the middle of two toddlers trying to push each other away. I'm also not used to them being awake most of the day, so that has been something new for me. So much energy, that's for sure! Other than that, they're two perfectly happy balls of sunshine who love to laugh, dance, and eat, eat, eat. I could probably go on and on about my babies, as I'm sure all moms can!

I hope to be on this forum regularly from now on, and I can't wait to meet and learn more about all of you great moms and your little ones :) 

Re: Late Intro?

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Hi! Welcome.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! When is their birthdate?
    July 13 Siggy Challenge December'14: Christmas/Holiday Movie
    Bonus: Ugly Sweater

photo 89022d03-637e-4c13-aa0a-686e2c5d2bd8_zps58cec4a3.png
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Anniversary
  • fabkfabk member
  • Hello and welcome :-h
  • Hello!!

Bonus: 

• Hi, welcome :) 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Surprise BFP on 11/02/12 EDD 07/06/13 --> Express wedding on 12/29/2012 --> G was born on 07/15/13
    *Multicultural family raising a multilingual toddler: Spanish, Italian, Dutch and English

• Hola Lola
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19