March 2014 Moms
Options

Putting baby down for a nap... is this a joke??

SomersIslesSomersIsles member
edited July 2014 in March 2014 Moms
You have to watch this video... it's only 30 seconds.  I literally can't tell if it's a joke or not... omg. 

The craziest part.. "that's not your problem"

wtf..??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gx6ZKXA0QHM

BTW... does anyone know how to embed the youtube video straight into the post so you don't have to click on the link?

eta... actually it seems like it did embed? 

Re: Putting baby down for a nap... is this a joke??

• Options
    The only thing I noticed was how unsafe that crib was. Did she not drop the mattress??
  • Options
    Well I will agree that's how I put down my 2 year old for a nap, but not in a crib she could fall out of. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The kid looked terrified from the very beginning. Yikes.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    SurpriseAt39SurpriseAt39 member
    edited July 2014
    babylimas said:

Well I will agree that's how I put down my 2 year old for a nap, but not in a crib she could fall out of. 

Very similar to how My 20 month old goes for naps, and they started only slightly differently about 6 months ago.

It's rare DS1 cries about it, but I don't put him down usually until he is ready. (Anywhere from 1pm to 5pm - we are very flexible on naps)

And ya, the crib mattress is set as low as possible.

ETA: oh ya, and if you're the caregiver putting the child down for nap ... It IS your problem.
  • Options
    I'm all for CIO .Dowb the road ... But WTF . Not my problem ? That's a little much !

Married  : ** 09/09/2011  ** BFP : 07-18-13 ** Baby #1 is a GIRL , Born 03/12/14 ** 
    ** BFP 2 :  01- 05-15 ** EDD 09-11-15 **

Image and video hosting by TinyPicLilypie First Birthday tickers

Baby S 2. Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    The fact that the video is so short and she's just like "not my problem!" with a smile caught me so off guard. Then bam the video is done. lol
  • Options
    Wtf. This has to be a joke.
  • Options
    Why is he dressed like that? It looks like he's going out.

imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    I cried with him.
  • Options
    Why is he dressed like that? It looks like he's going out.
    lol!  That is a ridiculous video!

She probably picked the kid up off the street, took him into the nearest house, yelled, "roll camera" and made that video. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"