TTC After a Loss
Options

*^*^*Monday GIF Off*^*^*

It's super slow today so in honor of my sore gluteus maximus....lets have a workout gif off

Re: *^*^*Monday GIF Off*^*^*

• Options
    @ashtog lol I used to work out at a planet fitness; this totally doesn't surprise me. They freaking had free pizza night on like the first tuesday of every month (and I think donuts some morning too). Judgement free zone, right?

@HoldingOutHope :x right back at ya lovie!!! Glad I could make you smile after the day you've had.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ashtog said:
    @blackbird818 really?? that is so crazy! seems to me like it defeats the purpose lol
    It was always REALLY busy on that night too. Keep feeding people junk food and they'll keep needing to go to the gym? IDK
  • Options

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Options
    @ashtog lol I used to work out at a planet fitness; this totally doesn't surprise me. They freaking had free pizza night on like the first tuesday of every month (and I think donuts some morning too). Judgement free zone, right?

BFP: 3/9/2014  EDD: 11/11/2014  MMC: 4/10/2014  D&C: 4/11/2014
  • Options
    @MrsKush1014 ohh that gif is kinda scary. I'll have to remember that next time I want donuts ;)
  • Options
    rslh10rslh10 member
  • Options
    LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these. You girls are the best gif-finders ever!
    DS1 born 4/17/11
    DS2 born 2/22/13
    MMC 5/16/14@8w2d
    DD due 5/9/15 Please be our
    RAINBOW

imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for making my night ladies! I was going back and forth on if I should work out tonight, now I feel like I already did. What do you think does the above count for my workout?
  • Options
    rslh10rslh10 member

The Ellen one!!! :D I laughed so hard when I saw that on her show!
  • Options
    rslh10 said:

The Ellen one!!! :D I laughed so hard when I saw that on her show!
    I didn't see that episode, but I'm pretty sure we could make a whole thread dedicated to the Shake Weight!

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Options
    rslh10rslh10 member
    @littlwmrsw as we should! Lol if it's ever a slow day.... :D
  • Options
    Ok, I'm seeing this a little late, but HILARIOUS none-the-less!! :)  Thanks for posting these ladies- BIG SMILE and a few LOL's! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"