August 2014 Moms
Options

Who's left?! (Check in!)

124»

Re: Who's left?! (Check in!)

• Options
    I'm still here...BHs every day, getting more uncomfortable over the last week. Lost my mucus plug, bloody show, dilated to 4, -1, 50% and feeling more stabby every day! On bed rest due to gestational hypertension, but there's an end in sight! Induction scheduled for Aug. 1 at 38+4.

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • Options
    I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow.... Im due Aug 27th and I think I'll make it or be late. I have had a very easy pregancy and the doctor said he measuring pretty normal size. We shall see.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    36 weeks, due August 26.

DS was exactly two weeks early, so I have no idea what to expect this time. I get braxton hicks contractions every night that seem to be getting stronger with each passing day.

I'm just gonna prepare myself to be one of the last few on here still pregnant!
    blighted ovum 5w3d 10/11
    Aidan Russell 8/7/12
    missed m/c 8w6d 11/1/13
    Shane Ryan 8/25/14
    imageimage
  • Options
    KondasaKondasa member
    edited July 2014
    Still inside baby for me. I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. It is funny because everyone at home that I know goes way past their due dates so I am continually surprised there are so many on here that are going into labor before. 

My Due Date is still August 21st with a schedule RCS  and no sign of concern from the doctor or possible early labor. 

BabyFetus Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    36 weeks and a day. EDD is August 25 but i'm feeling like he will show up a week or two before.

• Options

My EDD was yesterday, so now I'm 40+1 but I think I'm going to have an August baby. I'm finally getting pressure waves that I have to focus and breath through... I had one round a week ago Sat, another round Sat and another round last night.  Each time my feet would swell and then only go partway back down afterward.  I'm worried I'm going to be wearing DH's flip flops to by next week if that continues. I've had a pretty easy pregnancy so far and have only really had a lot more symptoms in the last week or two... so hopefully that means I'm getting close.

• Options
    36 wks 4 days. Hope we go early too but don't want to rush the little man. Lots of typhoons in our part of the globe so maybe that will help! And a full moon on the 10th!
  • Options
    Inside baby here!  37 weeks & 1 day.  I'll be induced August 11th if I haven't had her by then, and I'll be 39 weeks that day.  I'm 100% effaced and 3cm dilated so we'll see if I go on my own before then.  But August 11th at the latest for me!  
  • Options
    awalter5110awalter5110 member
    edited July 2014
    Still have an inside baby as well! 38+2 and praying that she comes soon. I haven't slept in the same bed as my husband for way too long all because I wake up at all hours and moan and groan in pain from somewhere, or I snore like crazy. I cannot wait to feel normal (somewhat) again! My Crohn's disease has been flaring up since 34 weeks and since they are holding my Remicade my only option is steroids. I held out until Monday, 38 weeks to see if I was favorable enough for an induction at 39 but no such luck. So, steroids it is :( oh little girl, I know it's nice and warm in there but pleeeeease come out :)

After 6 losses, we are so happy to have our rainbow baby!

• Options
    Still have an inside, I just hit 36w. EDD is 8/27 but I'm pretty sure he'll be early. No reasoning, just a feeling :)
  • Options
    I still have an inside baby. She's due August 29th. I'm 35 weeks and 5 days. I don't think I will make it to my due date!
  • Options
    Me! EDD 16 Aug :)
  • Options
    37 weeks today and hoping to have a outside baby soon!!
  • Options
    37w5d....wouldn't mind letting the baby cook another week, then It can be game time!:)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"