February 2013 Moms
Options

Monday Pinterest Party

Let's all be attention whores!!  Show it off, ladies!

Re: Monday Pinterest Party

• Options
    https://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/11/andes-mint-grinch-cookies.html

Surprise, surprise, I made cookies. I forgot to take the pic though and DH ate them all. I didn't add the green food coloring, but mint and chocolate in a cookie form? Delicious!!!!
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @wifeofadam‌ So beautiful!! I love it.

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options
    Sagen said:
    Cute!  I've been saving toilet paper rolls for a month now and don't know what to do with them.  This would be perfect!

• Options
    I did extra credit this morning.

DS1 and I are both obsessed with Apple Pie Larabars.  We're on GAPS, so they are one of the few treats we can buy for ourselves in the store.  But they cost too much for us to continue to buy.  I've been trying homemade versions for a while and have been unsatisfied, but this morning I finally found one that tastes just like the real thing.

https://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/04/21/apple-pie-larabars/

I didn't have medjool dates, so I used noor instead.  I also had to bake them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper on 350 for about 15 minutes because they were too wet initially.  They tasted great warm.  That whole plate was gone within ten minutes.  These little scavengers ate all of my treats :(

• Options
    PeanutR1 said:
    Zucchini Tots. Dad still wouldn't eat them, but I thought they were delicious. https://curiouscountrycook.blogspot.com/2012/03/zucchini-tots.html
    These look delicious.  If I weren't out of eggs I would be making these tonight!!!!  They are now on the meal plan for later this week!!

• Options
    tamarar5tamarar5 member
    edited July 2014
    Cute!  I've been saving toilet paper rolls for a month now and don't know what to do with them.  This would be perfect!

I berry I could get enough to do this project in a couple days. Insert eye roll... I do not know how but this family goes through a sh!t ton of tp!!!! I cleaned my bathroom because the butthead baby tipped the yeah over and I swear there were like 20 tubes!

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Options

@luxannie, next time put 1 ear of corn in the microwave husk and all for 4.5 mins. Then take it out- be careful it's hot, and cut the end off. Tip it upside down and the husk and silk all come off clean as a whistle and the corn is done.

I just did it Thursday, it works!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• Options
    Omg...i need to figure out how post pictures.
    I m making the decorations for my grandparents surprise party. I'm working on a cupcakes tower and centerpieces. I might hot glue my fingers together. I still have a bunch to make before Saturday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I tried these for a family dinner this week: https://backforsecondsblog.com/2014/04/fudgy-lemon-brownies/

They turned out really well!
    Proud Momma to two beautiful children!!!

• Options
    I put these liners in my fridge, now it looks pretty and now it's easier to clean, just pull out, wash and put back (I loathe cleaning my fridge) don't judge my fridge contents lol
    photo 9304f105-c1e0-4769-a5f5-66ebac0208e2.jpg
  • Options
    Wipe case, stuffed elephant & bow-toe onesies. All Pinterest. This was a baby shower gift. I did one for a girl too.
  • Options
    Girl version: necklace onesie, tutu & headband. Oh & wipe case.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"