December 2013 Moms
Options

I've had the SPAM of my life and I owe it all to you

Re: I've had the SPAM of my life and I owe it all to you

• Options
    Today I hate being a Mom. Baby was up every two hours. DD also woke me twice. My day began at 5:40. I snapped at DD. Momma is in a bad mood

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    HncampHncamp member
    I'm so over pumping but I think a lot of it is my job and not having a guarantee of being able to pump. Looking forward to starting my new job in a month where I will have blocks in my schedule for it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LO only woke me twice last night instead of the five or six she has been for the past month.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KFED103 said:

Why on God's green earth do babies hate sleep so much?!?! In 20 years these babies are gonna be like "Why won't you sleeeeeeep!?" to their own kids...

No. How about 30 years ;)
    Or at least 25.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Ah yes. I was going from my DDs age. She will be 28 in 20 years, so old enough to start dating.
  • Options

Why on God's green earth do babies hate sleep so much?!?! In 20 years these babies are gonna be like "Why won't you sleeeeeeep!?" to their own kids...

How about in a few years when they beg us for more sleep when it's time to go to school? At least I did...
  • Options
    DH jokes that LO is grounded until she turns 18 because she wakes up so much during the night.

Displaying photo.JPGDisplaying photo.JPG
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @canicksmom‌
    How was your move? How did LO do on the drive?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    bty19bty19 member
    Someone bring back the weekly update thread.
    You go offline for one day then be like, ??????
    So hard to catch up!!!

• Options
    I'm giving Kahlan pears for dinner because she's a bit constipated. This better work @pearsforpoops‌
  • Options
    ameegee said:

I'm giving Kahlan pears for dinner because she's a bit constipated. This better work @pearsforpoops‌

It did for my kid! Never have I ever seen so much poop... ok maybe not never, more like since the last huge blowout. But still, pears do work for poop.
  • Options

ameegee said:

It did for my kid! Never have I ever seen so much poop... ok maybe not never, more like since the last huge blowout. But still, pears do work for poop.
    I went looking for pear juice the other day at the store and I couldn't find it. Where do you ladies get your pear juice?

• Options
    Does pear juice work any better than apple juice?
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Kermode61581 DS did great; slept most of the way both days, even when we tried to keep him up a bit to make the nights better. The drive, though, was awful Van to Salmon Arm in the rain. Hydroplaning, dark as hell, just terrible. I'm so glad we did U boxes instead of a truck! We waited a day for better weather and the rest of the drive yesterday was gorgeous. Our stuff arrives next week, and DS is *loving* getting to know the rest of his family. Thanks for asking!
  • Options
    mcncheese said:

Also, I never liked coffee. I would occasionally choke it down for the caffeine. Then I turned 28 ten days ago and now I like it. So yummy. A whole new world just opened up to me!

ETA Coffee buffs, share your tips plz!

One word- wawa!

Had that today ;)
  • Options

ameegee said:

I went looking for pear juice the other day at the store and I couldn't find it. Where do you ladies get your pear juice?

Publix carries it in the baby food section. Not sure if you live near one of them.
  • Options
    mcncheese said:

Also, I never liked coffee. I would occasionally choke it down for the caffeine. Then I turned 28 ten days ago and now I like it. So yummy. A whole new world just opened up to me!

ETA Coffee buffs, share your tips plz!

One word- wawa!

What is wawa?

My tip is to get a good grinder and buy whole bean coffee. Grind it yourself just before brewing....so much fresher than the pre-ground stuff!

• Options
    Mac2588 said:

ameegee said:

Publix carries it in the baby food section. Not sure if you live near one of them.
    No, we don't have Publix :( I did see someone said they found it with the natural foods, so I'll have to try that.

• Options
    anakahanakah member
    I'm giving my SIL all my baby clothes and gear because she is having a boy in November. I kind of want to ask for some of the big stuff (swing, co-sleeper) and expensive-ish clothes back when she's done so I can consign them.
    Maybe tell her you're not sure if you're done having kids yet so you'd like them back when she's done?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"