September 2014 Moms

Gastro

2»

Re: Gastro

• So you just joined yesterday... Did you take the time to read the thread, Read Me First? Obviously not. And you're not making things any better by calling S14 bullies. We don't take kindly to that around these parts. Check what you write before you hit post.
    Finally! My September Siggy Challenge: TV Show I'll Be Binge Watching
    REVENGE!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • oooh oooh oooh I get to use the Australian lingo one of my friends taught me!!!!

OP are you what they call a bogan????

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image
  • bear1984 said:
    Well I'm sorry I only joined yesterday . I thought it was a place for advice . Not a bunch of high school bitches
    INTERESTINGLY, at some point very recently (I know because I randomly check on people who have been missing for a while) our old friend Bear1215 had her entire profile wiped.  Do you know anything about that?
    I really enjoy how stalkery you are.
    The people I check on?  There are only four of them.  One of them still logs in ALL THE TIME which is good, because I was honestly worried she died. 

imageimage

• here we go again... yeezus.

• I WAS WRONG about BEAR1215!  She just got unsearchable, but have no fear, her stuff is still here!  I was SOOOO OOOO worried.

(see zombie thread for some entertainment)

imageimage

• I WAS WRONG about BEAR1215!  She just got unsearchable, but have no fear, her stuff is still here!  I was SOOOO OOOO worried.

(see zombie thread for some entertainment)
    oh good god which zombie thread

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 09/13/13  ---  MMC: 10/25/13
    BFP: 12/25/13  ---  DD: 09/10/14
    BFP: 03/16/15  ---  EDD: 11/30/15

• i guess OP doesn't like us anymore...she ran away

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • i guess OP doesn't like us anymore...she ran away
    prob b/c she got busy laughing at herself for shitting.

• Yuristar said:
    tromboner said:
    I'm LMAO at this!
    I really was waiting for this bear to start shitting.
    Poor thing is suffering constipation and looking for some help.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"