September 2012 Moms
Options

FFFC

Though I may not have time to play much. Work is crazy.

Go.
"Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)

Re: FFFC

• Options
    Holly_1007Holly_1007 member
    edited July 2014
    Kellersprag needs to play more! Oh, that's a uo, not a Fffc. I suck at this

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a summer cold. I gonna cough on everybody who's annoying today.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I leave tampons in longer than you're supposed to towards the end of my cycle.
    "Mommy, HELP ME!"

Lilypie - (P7p7)
  • Options
    I went to the bathroom yesterday at work to poop, as I do every morning. I always check for feet because I'm toilet shy. Well, someone was standing in the stall, like right up next to the door. So I went ahead and went in thinking they were about to make their exit. Nope, they stood in the stall as quiet as a mouse. I thought about staying in there forever to see if they would finally sit down - but I had to run to another bathroom. Who does that? I thought about you @marisakathleen - didn't you have a bathroom buddy this week too?

• Options
    I used to not be able to poop or puke when anyone was around. Then I got Crohn's.

Let's just say there is nothing that stops me anymore.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I went to a concert at an outdoor amphitheater awesomeness place on Tuesday to see Lynyrd Skynyrd and Bad Co.

When we left we were in a line of cars for 30ish minutes with out moving. I had to pee! So I got out and walked to a tree line and peed in the bushes with hundreds of cars and people around. I made piss mud!

You didn't have a diaper? :P

• Options
    tinyhumantoetinyhumantoe member
    edited July 2014
    I'm on a work trip and feel homesick, like I did at fifth grade girl scout camp. I think it's more about the see through glass door and the fact that my roomie is completely inconsiderate vs missing W...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • Options
    I did have a bathroom buddy this week!  It was frightening and liberating at the same time. :-) 

My FFFC: I'm eating a chocolate cupcake for breakfast.  It's amazing.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I have no problem pooping in public bathrooms when other people are in the stalls. 

When I was in Afghanistan and we were out on missions for days at a time, there was just no place to pee.  I could either pee in my truck, in an old cereal container, or right outside the truck, where all of the gunners were up high pulling security, and could totally see me.  I once had to pee right after we had hit an IED, and were waiting for EOD to clear us for more explosives.  I was so scared I was going to stand on an explosive when I got out to pee, but I just couldn't hold it any longer.  I actually bought and used a wenis, one of those funnels made to let women pee standing up.  I think they referenced one in OITNB.  I was unimpressed by it. 

All that to say, pooping in a stall gives me no pause whatsoever. 
    Wenis--lol!  I've seen these in camping catalogs as the "Lady J."  

FFFC?  I've considered it.  Camping in the middle of the woods with a pit toilet a hike away makes waking up to pee middle of the night really suck...and I'm super jealous of guys, who can just stumble a step out of the tent and piss on a tree.

So I'm glad you saved me the money if it's underwhelming.
  • Options
    My boss's boss is in the office next to me today, and yet 2 of my co-workers have still been having coffee club since 820 this morning, 2 doors down from her.

I shut my door.  I'd like to bump & facebook in peace instead of hearing your obnoxious giggling.

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• Options
    I just asked shitty cookies if he was wearing a tie dye shirt for an event, or for relay for life or something.  He looked at me like he was confused and then said "no, I just really like tie dye."  Uh....ok then.  Whoops.

This is not an FFFC, just a strange interaction I needed to share.
    Tie dye is not okay in most workplaces.

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    My kid fell on her face while jumping yesterday. She got 'fwaffles' for dinner and watched tv so we could cuddle. She wasn't even in pain - it was more to comfort me because my kid is walking around with a busted up face for the 5th or so time.

How can I teach her to put her hands out when she starts to fall?

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options
    hmp1 said:
    I watched Girl Meets World last night. 
    Ha! I saw a preview for it, and really wanted to watch it, I just never followed up on when it's on.  I will likely start DVRing it.

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

• Options
    hmp1 said:

STUCK

It is currently awaiting for my arrival in the DVR.  Was it good?
                                     http://www.pinterest.com/kate2904/
  • Options
    hmp1 said:

If this is a confession then flame me away! DH and I have watched it each week. And laughed. I have the series set to record.

It's a bonding experience! :)

Anniversary

• Options
    I have watched every (4) episode of Girl Meets World. They are improving.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I have no idea how long G had a poopy diaper. I can't smell and she didn't tell me nor did I hear her.

I also still get very jealous/worried when people talk about what their kids are saying. So childish of me.
  • Options
    hmp1hmp1 member
    harti09 said:
    I've been watching Girl Meets World also. I'm slightly disappointed in it. It's more over the top cutesy acting than the original series. That said, I will continue watching because I love the concept of seeing the follow up for Cory and Topanga.
    I find most Disney kid acting painful so it fits in with the other shows on that level to me. Wish they would have done a CW show and focused more on C&T.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• Options
    shiggybop said:

I'm watching a show or on my phone when I feed Cameron. I known it's supposed to be a bonding time, but I get bored and start drifting off to sleep from the hormone release. His eyes are closed while I feed him 85% of the time anyway.

The only time I don't play with my phone or watch TV while BF is when I'm too sleepy and can't keep my eyes open.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    22yo a-hole BIL stopped by unannounced mid-morning for the second time this week. I'm upstairs "feeding the baby." Go away.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    shiggybop said:

@hmp1‌ and @MississippiCatfish‌ I got scolded by Cameron's nurse for watching house hunters while feeding him. I think we also had a few bumpies in the good old controversial days who frowned upon it. Catholic guilt y'all- it dies hard.

It's funny how that sticks with you. I had a nurse scold me with Eddie for just lightly jostling him to try to wake him up when he kept falling asleep nursing. She was like, "don't shake him!!!!!!! He'll lose his latch!!!!" I think of it all the time for some reason and it was 2 years ago haha.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    This week I lectured DH about paying attention to how much he's spending. He just buys whatever, whenever he feels like it. Later that day I bought tickets to go see Arcade Fire in concert. But, they're a gift for him because he's been working so much lately and I know he's stressed. I'm a hypocrite.

Emma Rose - 9.14.05    Beckett - 5.26.07    Sawyer - 9.22.12    Lennon Mae - 9.26.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"