September 2012 Moms

See through door

The hotel room I'm sharing with a coworker has a frosted glass bathroom door. That you can see in. Seriously.

Ahhhhhh! Haha
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green

Re: See through door

• Umm...Hope no one has to leave the room while the other is in the bathroom. Did you accidentally book the honeymoon suite? haha

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Oh man....awkward!! Can you hang a towel over the door?!?!
                         Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Eeeeek.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm going to take a picture. You can't hang anything over it because it slides in a track above. I've been doing everything with the light off because you can't see in as well haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tickerticker.aspx?&TT=exp&TT1=exp&CL=40&CT=W&CG=F&O=m_baby1&T=t_e20&D=20140508&M1=&D1=20150212&T2=ahhhhhhhhhh!&T1=&T3=&CC=0&CO=&CO2=&W=&TS=&R=&SC=green
  • I wouldn't even like that if I was staying with DH.  WTH?

Nancy James 9.1.12

Calvin Donald 8.27.14

• hmp1hmp1 member
    We stayed at a modern hotel in CA that had a door like that. At least I was with my H. I have never shared a room with a coworker and can't imagine ever doing that. Regardless of the clear door, too close for comfort.

James Sawyer 12.3.10
    Leo Richard 9.20.12 

• The only doors that should EVER be see thru are the ones that open on to a balcony.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"