January 2015 Moms

Wfd?

I LOVE food posts, and need some ideas.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wfd?

• banana2020banana2020 member
    edited July 2014
    I have chicken sitting in the crock pot at home for MH. He'll eat that with a boatload of gravy on top and some rice.  DS will have to eat the same but disguised in BBQ sauce and served with tomatoes.  Picky little eater, but I love him!

I, however, am looking forward to a glorious dinner with a friend I haven't seen in over a year. I don't even know what I'm eating other than I will be taking 34534545 trips to the salad bar because it's one of the best on the planet (drenched in dressing, naturally. Let's not get too healthy now).

DS #1  2/2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Good question...  I'm probably having pita and hummus with cucumbers, cheese, and spinach.  My husband doesn't consider that food...  I'm in a "make your own dang dinner for once" mood if he's not down with pita and hummus.  He can always microwave last night's leftover spaghetti if he can't think of something to cook...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • MKro2MKro2 member
    I found a recipe for escalloped cabbage and added hamburger to it last time and it was delicious!! I think we will be having that tonight.
  • Roasted chicken mashed potatoes gravy and veggies and i suddenly want hamburger helper... Without the hamburger so i may make that too apparently its an anything goes kinda night
  • I don't know about tonight yet but last night I experimented and concocted what my husband named Citrus-Chicken-Rice-Stuff. Basically it's cut up chicken in a glaze made of orange, lemon, and lime juices with garlic, onion, salt, pepper, cilantro, and honey all mixed up with white rice. Seriously, the best experiment I've ever made!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Applesauce if I'm lucky. It's been a bad day.
  • @YaMrWhite I swear every WFD post makes me want to come to your house for dinner!  I was just telling my H at the grocery store the other day how I have wanted pierogies and last time it was your pizza (He has celiac so our house is gluten-free...and sometimes pure gluten-filled items sound so delicious!!!)

I just ate a nectarine, granola bar and yogurt for lunch.  Dinner seems so far away!!  We have some leftover green curry, but I am really craving a huge salad with bleu cheese dressing.

BabyFetus Ticker

• amira2amira2 member
    Spicy Indian food =D>
  • Fresh BC salmon FIL caught, rice, glazed carrots

Pregnancy Ticker
  • nursemarie925nursemarie925 member
    edited July 2014
    I finally decided. Dinner is going to be chef salads with ranch grilled shrimp and cheesy pull apart garlic bread. I can't wait!!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Chipotle! I left my kids home with my husband to go get work done in my classroom so I treated myself!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • BBQ ham sandwiches, baked sweet potatoes, and hash brown casserole.
  • Pizza and chicken take out

i love you, my little mooncake mahal kita

imageimageimage
  • We had a date night and went to Sweet Tomatoes. It was delish!

Our ST recently had a delish 7 vegetable soup. It was the one savory thing I could stomach. It was the only soup they pulled from the line up last week. I wanted to cry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"