September 2012 Moms
Options

Diaper Bags at the Hospital...

I just wondering everyone's opinion on this question that just popped into my head.  Is a diaper bag at the hospital even necessary?  The hospital pretty much provides everything that you need while you're there, don't they?  We only live about 10 minutes from the hospital, 30 minutes with traffic.  I"m thinking that it might just be extra baggage to bring the diaper bag.  I can just put DD's stuff in my big suitcase that I"m bringing for all of us (Me, DH, and DD), and make sure that she has a clean diaper before we go.  If I really need it, I'm sure that DH can bring it to me the day before or the morning that we leave.  What do you ladies think?  What would you do?

Re: Diaper Bags at the Hospital...

• Options
    I'm guessing you put this on the wrong board, but no you don't need a diaper bag at most hospitals (I'm sure there are some that don't provide what you need) we brought our own blankets and NB sized clothing because our hospital tends to have huge clothing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Yes, I just realized that I put  this on the 2012 instead of the 2014 board.  OOPS.  Sorry about that.  :\">
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Some hospitals don't offer pacifiers, if you're thinking about using one. I brought a nail clippers this time because my 41+ week babies are born with talons.
    *E 10/2012, H 7/2014, F 2/2016*
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Some hospitals don't offer pacifiers, if you're thinking about using one. I brought a nail clippers this time because my 41+ week babies are born with talons.

Good point! Even my 39 weeker had super long nails..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    AKB090609 said:

Good point! Even my 39 weeker had super long nails..
    I just bit L's nails while BFing for the first few weeks. I was too worried about knicking her...

Kid #1 - 09/03/12
    Kid #2 - maybe???
    Diagnosed with Severe Ashermans 
    Hysteroscopy #10 - scar tissue grew back reblocking my right tube
    #11 or IVF with scarring still inside?
    1 lone embryo from September 2016 retreival, dx with Trisomy 16, starting fresh
  • Options

Thanks Ladies!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"