Trouble TTC

Throat Punch Thursday!

2»

Re: Throat Punch Thursday!

• I have a late TP. PREGNANCIES MENTIONED; CURSING LIKE A SAILOR

TP to the fucked up situation with Abuela, TP to not being able to TTC for 2 months (I will be staying through August now - been picking up babysitting gigs on the side to help pay for it...yikes), and a big TP to all the women in our former church small group for being pregnant with their 2nd and 3rd children. Literally all but one other person is pregnant again since we left the group a few months ago (because we were the only non-parents and I couldn't deal anymore). I can't stand being the only one of my friends, family, and church that doesn't have a kid and is married. FUCK CANCER AND IF!
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • @theholmanherd‌ you can have my TP cause mine is stupid.
    Nonetheless I want to share how thoughtless people can be...so a throat tap to the fool who randomly approached me at the store in the cleaning products saying the following:*****baby mentioned***** lady: "do you have a baby?" Me: "no." Lady: "do you use that diaper genie thing?" Me:"like I said, I don't have a baby." I then wandered off muttering about that being a sore subject and her adding insult to injury. Apparently I'm a nut who overreacts, talks to myself, and looks like a mom, unfortunately I don't get to play the part.
    *************WARNING CP mentioned***********
    TTC since 12/2012 Me: hypothyroid & egg issues
    DH: MFI
    IUI #1 BFN
    2nd treatment cycle: Clomid & TI BFN
    IUI #2 (injects) IUI BFN
    2/14 through 3/14 benched with a cyst
    IVF#1 CD1 came before beta. BFN. No frosties.
    Benched with cysts...
    IVF#2 beta moved up due to heavy bleeding 6dp5dt...beta was 11. beta#2 20.4! Beta#3 28 Chemical pregnancy :(
    Currently on BCPs with cysts, planning IVF#3 Everyone welcome!
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Sad, sad story to follow, no kids or babies or pregnancy mentioned, just my hormone imbalance and infertility drugs getting the better of me...I think...Tragic loss of a new furbaby, do not read if you are prone to crying lately...

So 9 days ago DH and I "adopted" a little black and white bunny...he was roaming our neighborhood and definately not wild as we could walk up to him...So we picked him up and took him home.  We were keeping him in a dog kennel while we looked for/built a rabbit hutch and attempted to see if someone lost him.  The outside temps got really high around here so I brought the bunny w/kennel inside the house.  Everyday for the last 8 days I cleaned the kennel, fed him, held him...he was my new furbaby (he made #4, 2 dogs, 1 cat, and now him or her, we didn't know and I hadn't had a chance to take him to the vet yet...)

Somehow I got VERY attached... Wed after work I noticed he hadn't eaten all day, I thought that was wierd, but also thought maybe he was tired of the same old lettuce, so we went and got some hay for him.  He ate a bit, seemed to be better.  I looked in on him Thurs morning before I left for work, not real close though...he seemed fine. When I got home at 4 that day he was in the front corner of the kennel on top of a food bowl.  I pulled him out, noticed he was breathing funny and only through his mouth.  I also noticed his nose was swollen shut. 

Long story short-ish I called the vet, Dr left for the day, but they would call to see what the Dr wanted me to do...I was told to bring him in right away...on my way out to the car with him (in a box) he started to spasm, I got in my car started it, thought I could pick him up and hold him while I drove to keep him calm and then he died...In my arms...and I lost it..., I was inconsolable and alone (hubby at work 30 min away). DH got home 45 min later he knew about bunny because I called him freaking out about what was going on, but I cried for 3 hours off and on.

Later DH talked me into taking a small trip and I was distracted for 2 hours, on our way home I broke down again and then cried myself to sleep because I couldn't consiously close my eyes without seeing my little bunbun Blacktop...Ugh! I lost him before I really knew him, we only had him 8 days...I'm so sensitive lately! I hate it! I want to cry at puppies on tv! I wish I wasn't just a ticking time bomb of emotions! Lord help me if somehting happens to one of my other babies right now! Ugh!

Me: PCOS Dx: Feb 2013 and Low Thyroid Dx: Feb 2014

DH: SA #1: Apr 2013 – low count/low motility, SA #2: Nov 2013 - Perfect

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TTC History

Off BC November 2011

Visit with OB/GYN February 2013

Ultrasound confirms PCOS, OB/GYN suggests Clomid

Due to a bad beginning in 2013 didn't start Clomid right away

Clomid +TI August 2013 – BFN

Another break, 2013 was a really bad year for us...

Clomid +TI January 2014 – BFN

Clomid + TI February 2014 – BFN

Follow up with OB/GYN, tests Thyroid – LOW

HSG planned for March 2014

Clomid +IUI #1 planned also for March 2014

• *Hugs @cupcake122 * I've gotten that comment before. It's a pretty thoughtless statement.
    ________
    ME: 34, Atypical PCOS (lean, no O without meds) + unexplained; DH: 33, mildly low motility
    09/2012: Start TTC after stopping NuvaRing.  No cycles seemed to occur.
    01/2013 - 05/2013: Tried Provera to "jumpstart" cycles. No luck.
    12/2013-
    01/2014: Clomid 50mg - no big follies, stepped to 100mg; One mature follie, Ovidrel (HCG trigger), IUI #1 completed - BFN
    02/2014: Clomid 100mg;
    One mature follie, Ovidrel trigger, IUI #2 completed, Crinone - BFN
    03/2014: Clomid 100mg -
    no big follies on 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; One mature follie, Ovidrel, IUI #3 completed, Crinone - BFN
    04/2014-05/2014: Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel HG to prep for IUI #4 switched to TI, Crinone - BFN
    05/2014-06/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #4.1 completed, Crinone - BFN
    07/2014-08/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #5 completed, Crinone - BFN
    09/2014-10/2014: IVF Prep - Insurance requires IUI #6;
    Letrozole 5mg - no big follies 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; IUI #6, Crinone - BFN
    11/2014: "Break" - Letrozole 5mg to cycle before prepping for IVF - successfully O'ed, but BFN
    12/2014: Extending 'break' one more Letrozole-only TI cycle for mental health break - BFN
    01/2015-
    02/2015: Prep for IVF - BCP then Gonal-F, Ganirelex, Novarel trigger;  ER scheduled 2/11!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cf919
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome.
    December 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie
  • @theholmanherd‌ I'm sorry. Everything. about cancer and IF is so unfair!!

@jaci20634‌ I'm so sorry for the loss of your new bunny Blacktop. You were a loving mom to him even if he wasn't with you long. I'm sure this came at a very difficult time for you and I'm sorry. I'll be thinking of you.

I'm going to share a story about my cat but only so you know that others (me) felt a connection within only a day of having a pet.

live cat mentioned, don't read if it would upset you **

We decided to adopt a cat and looked online for shelters and started calling. One place sent a picture of a kitten that had been abandoned . We decided to go take a look at him; he wasn't the type of cat we were originally looking for in colors and size but we thought why not? We go to see him and I held him and fell in love. We took him home that same day.

Later that night he started getting sick and throwing up. I was so worried. We called the vet and he had left for the weekend. So, we called the emergency vet and didn't know what to do. Should we wait until Monday when the regular vet would be back? The emergency vet would cost a lot of money. I knew then that I loved this cat so much and I couldn't just wait and see so I called the emergency vet and took him. The whole time I cried and worried about him. He is okay now.

My point is that no matter how short you have an animal you can love them with all your heart. I don't think you're being over sensitive at all. I'm sorry for your loss.
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @iputketchuponketchup What kind of IF office would plaster the window with baby pictures? Our RE has a slideshow of success photos on their website, which I found subtle enough, but what a slap in the face for the women who many not get their take home baby!!

@cautiouslydomestic I am so, so sorry. You are such a good person to be there for your sister in this awful situation. I am praying for both of you for peace and wisdom.

@hpearl I'm so sorry. What a frustration, pouring so much into others' children and still waiting on your own. :(

@dharmachick I'm so sorry for your frustrating car ride, but I have to thank you for immortalizing that crazy woman for us in your witty description! The punchline couldn't have been zingier. :)
    January 3T Siggy Challenge - New Year's Resolutions
    imageimage

Me (29), DH (30) TTC actively 54 55+ cycles | All BFNs
    MFI (low everything) | Endo Stage 1 & Stenotic Cervix (treated) | PCO
    Married - July 2008 | Started TTC - Jan 2009RE Visit #1 - Mar 2014 
    IUI #1 ICI #1 - June | IUI #1.1 Laparoscopy - Aug
    IUIs #1.2, 2, 3 - Sept, Oct, Nov (Letrozole) - BFNs 
    IUI #4 - Dec (Bravelle) | IUI #5 - Dec/Jan (Bravelle) - 5 follies + TI - BFNs
    IUI #5.1 - Jan (Bravelle) Cancelled 
    Planning to start IVF in March!
    ***All Welcome***
  • DharmaChickDharmaChick member
    edited July 2014
    @jaci20634 - I am so sorry for the loss of your bunny. It is not silly at all that you became attached so quickly. The connection to a pet can be instant. I had a rabbit for about 10 years, and it was so hard to deal with his passing, but I think that we had that close connection from day one. Unfortunately, as my vet mentioned, life-threatening health issues for rabbits strike very quickly and can be difficult to spot. I hope that you can take some comfort in knowing that you provided a good home and lots of love during the time he was with you.
    @dharmachick I'm so sorry for your frustrating car ride, but I have to thank you for immortalizing that crazy woman for us in your witty description! The punchline couldn't have been zingier. :)
    Hehe.  At the time, I so wanted to actually say that to her!
    ________
    ME: 34, Atypical PCOS (lean, no O without meds) + unexplained; DH: 33, mildly low motility
    09/2012: Start TTC after stopping NuvaRing.  No cycles seemed to occur.
    01/2013 - 05/2013: Tried Provera to "jumpstart" cycles. No luck.
    12/2013-
    01/2014: Clomid 50mg - no big follies, stepped to 100mg; One mature follie, Ovidrel (HCG trigger), IUI #1 completed - BFN
    02/2014: Clomid 100mg;
    One mature follie, Ovidrel trigger, IUI #2 completed, Crinone - BFN
    03/2014: Clomid 100mg -
    no big follies on 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; One mature follie, Ovidrel, IUI #3 completed, Crinone - BFN
    04/2014-05/2014: Letrozole 5mg + Ovidrel HG to prep for IUI #4 switched to TI, Crinone - BFN
    05/2014-06/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #4.1 completed, Crinone - BFN
    07/2014-08/2014: Letrozole 5mg; one mature follie,
    Ovidrel, IUI #5 completed, Crinone - BFN
    09/2014-10/2014: IVF Prep - Insurance requires IUI #6;
    Letrozole 5mg - no big follies 1st round, 2nd round prescribed; IUI #6, Crinone - BFN
    11/2014: "Break" - Letrozole 5mg to cycle before prepping for IVF - successfully O'ed, but BFN
    12/2014: Extending 'break' one more Letrozole-only TI cycle for mental health break - BFN
    01/2015-
    02/2015: Prep for IVF - BCP then Gonal-F, Ganirelex, Novarel trigger;  ER scheduled 2/11!
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4cf919
    PAIF/SAIF Welcome.
    December 3T Siggy Challenge: Favorite Holiday Movie
  • I would like to TP the idiot who constructed the home we have a contract on.  Installing insulation backwards when in HUGE red letters it states paper down deserves a TP. And so does not putting footer on foundation pillars.  

I'm already emotionally invested in this house, and it needs close to 20K in repairs.  Came home worn down and then AF came to town. Cried because I was so sure this was the month.  And on top of it DH is in England.  :( 
  • Thanks, everyone for the kind words. It has been a very hard week for me. My sister is telling our parents today, they have been out of the country, so she is in need of thoughts and prayers. I don't think that the conversation is going to go well...

Me: 20 | DH: 22

Married May 2013: TTC since May 2013

Currently making lifestyle changes in an effort to lose 100 pounds. 

• @iPutKetchupOnKetchup - I have been told by at least 2 other people to download that app and I never did!  But I will now.  Thanks!  I have a feeling this won't be the last time this happens.  LOL at the screaming phone story!  OK ...downloading the app now before I forget.  
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"