February 2013 Moms

More names for you!

Since the board is quiet and DH and I still can't agree, here are some new contenders:

Susie or Susannah
Caroline
Katherine
Madden

All with middle name Louise or Eloise still, depending on the name.
 Image and video hosting by TinyPic      image
View Full Size Image

Re: More names for you!

• I like Katie too.
    View Full Size Image

• luxannie said:

Madden for a girl? NMS.

But I do like Caroline or Carolina and Susannah!

Yeah I was a little hesitant on that one but DH agreed to it and it isn't really his style either so I decided to hold into it for a bit.
    View Full Size Image

• Loading the player...
  • I think Madden sounds more like a boy name, but you could use Madeline with the NN Maddie. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• I like Katherine best - probably because my BFF is Katherine, nn Katie.  I also like Caroline Eloise...

• If DS had been a girl, his name would have been Susannah nn Susie - love it! So classy but hasn't been in the top 1000 list in forever. Susannah Louise sounds great...

And not sure if it's a family name, but I think Madden for a little girl is adorable! And I'm guessing you'd call her Maddie? Although I'm really into more unisex/masculine names for girls, so I think it just depends on your taste. I'm sure Madden for a girl would be one of those names that some people might raise an eyebrow at - in college I had two girlfriends named Pippin and Hunter (only in the south)- they were so cute, and their unique names just added to their spunky personalities.

Little T Born 2/26/13
    TTC #2 since August 2014
    BFP #2: 4/15/15 * EDD: 12/19/15 * MMC: 5/7/15
    BFP #3: 7/23/15 * EDD: 3/29/16

• If DS had been a girl, his name would have been Susannah nn Susie - love it! So classy but hasn't been in the top 1000 list in forever. Susannah Louise sounds great...

And not sure if it's a family name, but I think Madden for a little girl is adorable! And I'm guessing you'd call her Maddie? Although I'm really into more unisex/masculine names for girls, so I think it just depends on your taste. I'm sure Madden for a girl would be one of those names that some people might raise an eyebrow at - in college I had two girlfriends named Pippin and Hunter (only in the south)- they were so cute, and their unique names just added to their spunky personalities.
    I'm the same way - I think that's why I Am attracted to it. I've always liked masculine names for girls as well. Though I would do a really feminine middle name so that people wouldn't call her sir all the time! :p
    View Full Size Image

• Really like Caroline and Katherine! Plus, I think Katie Louise is adorable!

Love Katie Louise- that might sell me!
    View Full Size Image

• I really like the sound of Katherine Louise. If DS was a girl then he would have been a Caroline so I love the name.
  • I actually really like Caroline, but it's my MIL's name so that's out for us.  

Susannah was on our list, so I'm a fan of that name.  

I was going to say that Katherine wasn't my favorite, but now I think through the multiple nicknames of Katie and Kate (which I love), I think that might be my favorite.  

There has been one girl in 60 years in DH's family and we're having another boy ... so no girl names for us this go round.

Madden reminds me of the football video game :-), but I'm also a traditionalist when it comes to names and all of ours have to have a Saint associated with the name. 
  • I obviously love Caroline since that dd's name!
    Katherine is also a favorite. It's also my sister's name and she goes by Katie. I like the mn Kate as well. Katherine (Katie) Louise would be my choice.
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • Love Susannah

DS1: Quinn - 10.22.10 and DS2: Cole - 01.18.13

• Katherine would be my favorite because of the nn Katie and Kate. Caroline is very pretty too. I like Madden - especially with the nn Madi.
  • I love Susannah and Katherine. Caroline is nice too. I don't care for Madden at all. It sounds like a last name and/or a boy's name, both of which I don't like for a girl.
    PCOS with long, irregular cycles
    First round of Clomid in May 2012= BFP #1, DD born January 2013 
    BFP #2 in January 2014, DS born September 2014

View Full Size Image     View Full Size Image   

• Susannah
    image  image

image image

*Spontaneous* OHSS diagnosed 08.06.2012
    Right ovary removed 09.04.2012 via vertical laparotomy
    Essure implant placed on remaining tube 06.13.2013; successful followup scan 09.30.2013

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"