April 2013 Moms

Guess who's back, back again?

Happy to see all of you after my hiatus (I opted not to pay for internet on the cruise). What'd I miss? Any drama for the mamas?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Guess who's back, back again?

• How was your cruise
  • Yay! Welcome back! The board has been slow. @Jdubb13‌ had her pretty baby. Otherwise give us something to liven it up!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you're back! Dh really wants to try a cruise and I'd rather go to an all inclusive... However at this point anything with a beach and a cocktail works for me!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • cece2682 said:
    @JSS1002‌ cruises are amazing IMO. I've been on a bunch and its cool to wake up somewhere new every day, and there is literally always something to do on the boat. However, If we were bringing LO, I would probably rather a resort just because it would be easier to establish more of a routine and not much travel in taxis to beach and all.
    This would be without kiddos.  I'm not really interested in seeing stuff / doing stuff though, that's my whole argument - I just want to lay on my butt with a drink in one hand and a book in the other and veg for 5 days.  But I think with DH, we'll have to have activities or he'll get bored.  In the past when I've vacationed with girlfriends, we've always gone the all-inclusive route and been vegetables and come home SO refreshed!

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"