January 2015 Moms

I'm a constant worrier..

I constantly worry about the baby and my health, does anyone else feel like this? I can't help it everyday I'm thinking all the time about it, I'm a non smoker non drinker and I haven't got a bump at 13 weeks, I don't feel pregnant anymore, does anyone else feel this way?

Re: I'm a constant worrier..

• Yes I do. Ever since I had a missed miscarriage last year. I'm constantly worried even after I hear the hearbeat. :( . I just keep my faith in god and pray everything is okay. There's no point in stressing and it's not good to be worried. Just got to try >:D<
  • gemmgggemmgg member
    Sorry to hear that, glad I'm not the only worrier though! I had a miscarry last year too
  • Loading the player...
  • Yep. I'm AMA and just concerned. I saw the baby via u/s just over a week ago but I still just purchased a doppler (hope to have it by end of week) to give myself the opportunity to listen to the HB to reassure myself!

I don't remember feeling this nervous with my first!
    DS #1  2/2010
  • gemmgggemmgg member
    Me either, but with my first I didnt find out until I was 27weeks5days! So it's rather different this time! Did everything go ok with you're first? I had to have an e/sc
  • oh wow! That's a surprise! :)

All was OK with my first even though I was still high risk.  I had a planned c/s due to size concerns (he was fine, though). So I'm going for a c/s this time as well vs a VBAC.  But being 5 years older this time is just a tad nerve wracking!  I don't know why, either. But it just is.
    DS #1  2/2010
  • gemmgggemmgg member
    Oh wow, I was on high risk too because little man stopped growing in the womb, I had to be induced the. After three days they gave me an e/sc! How weird! My little one will be hitting five when his baby comes along, so I don't know what to expect and the labour scares the poop out of me!
  • gemmgg said:

Sorry to hear that, glad I'm not the only worrier though! I had a miscarry last year too

I'm sorry too Hun. I wish no one would have to go through that!
    I'm also thinking about telling DH to buy me a Doppler to keep my mind at ease :).Also because I love hearing my baby's heartbeat! It's just amazing! ;;)
  • gemmgggemmgg member
    Thank you x
    Is an amazing feeling hearing baby's heart beat first time I heard it, I cried, as so at my first scan! I think it may be a good idea but I'm still a little wary of getting one
  • I spent my first pregnancy worried, this time i have a toddler so i dont have as much time and have more faith, all will be ok. Its hard, but im enjoying this one more not worrying about things i cant help or change!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • gemmgg said:
    Oh wow, I was on high risk too because little man stopped growing in the womb, I had to be induced the. After three days they gave me an e/sc! How weird! My little one will be hitting five when his baby comes along, so I don't know what to expect and the labour scares the poop out of me!
    our LO will also be a week shy of 5 (well, based on my EDD, that is!).  Maybe knowing that things didn't go exactly to plan the first time just feeds the worry this time around, you know? It's hard to rationalize sometimes. Some of us are worriers, some aren't. But I definitely hope you get some relief from the concern soon. It's hard to be worried (and exhausting, really!).
    DS #1  2/2010
  • Sorry you are worried so much :( I would imagine having a previous loss makes those feelings even stronger and prominent.   I was more worried in the first trimester, before we heard the heartbeat.  Now that we've seen baby and have a home doppler (and I'm feeling movement) I'm more reassured. But I have nervous days, still!  I just focus on the opposite :)
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • gemmgggemmgg member
    Yes exactly! I think that's what it is, when I start showing and feeling babies movements I know the feelings will subside, but for now I'll worry my hearts content, after all isn't it what us mums do? Worry when they're in our womb, when they're running around, when they grow up? I think it's natural to worry, but it is extaugsting! ☺️
  • My oldest is 6 and I still worry about him (and DS 2 and the new baby) every single day. The worries change once yu feel the, move and the come out, but they are there. I think it comes with the territory.

DS #1 - born 11.6.08
    DS #2 - born 2.10.12

BFP 7.9.13 / Due 3.8.14 / MMC Dx 8.5.13, D&C 8.9.13

DD - born 12.25.14

• gemmgg said:

I constantly worry about the baby and my health, does anyone else feel like this? I can't help it everyday I'm thinking all the time about it, I'm a non smoker non drinker and I haven't got a bump at 13 weeks, I don't feel pregnant anymore, does anyone else feel this way?

Don't worry about it I think it's pretty normal. I feel the same as well sometimes but just don't let it get to you so much that you can't stop thinking about it and you stop doing things. Best it to relax, keep your cool and stay positive. :)
  • I missed this post a few days ago, but I just posted about this in FFFC because I kind of felt stupid about it. I'm glad I'm not alone, but sorry you are worrying, too. I haven't had any losses, but I think being on these boards (bump, nest, gbcn) for so long has made me aware of things I may not have thought about before. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"