November 2014 Moms
Options

Moooooooooovies

Been to or rented a good movie lately?  Reviews?

DH and I went and saw "Chef" this weekend.  It was good!  Made me want a Cuban sandwich!

I can't wait to see "Wish you were here".  I also want to see "Sex Tape" even though the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes weren't so hot.

Re: Moooooooooovies

• Options
    Hubby and I are a little behind the times and just watched 21 Jump Street this weekend. It was pretty funny :P

• Options
    @aragosta‌ I have watched the Lego movie 3x in 2 days. I returned it to redbox and immediately went into the store and bought it.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    NLJ82NLJ82 member
    This is actually kind of old, but we just discovered "Dale & Tucker vs. Evil" on Redbox and I'm in love with it. It's SO FUNNY!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    DH and I never go to movies, but actually went to 22 Jump Street this weekend. It was alright. For me, it was a little to campy and focused on inside jokes (based on the first movie -- which I saw and did understand). I just felt like they should've spent more time making this movie funny in it's own merit instead of relying on the same formula from the first movie (and then making it into a joke that it was the same exact movie -- yeah, haha, got it).

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    @NLJ82 - I LOVE Tucker and Dale vs Evil! OH my gosh, seriously so hilarious. I heard they are making a sequel to it, too.

N14 Nov. Siggy: CELEBRATION!

image image
    TTC since 2011
    Aug. - Sept. 2013 - dIUIs = BFNs
    January 2014 - IVF = 3 freezer babies
    March 2014 - FET of AA and AB blast = BFP! Twins! 
    Nov. 7, 2014 - Wilhelmina "Willa" Suzanne (4lb 14oz) and Ari Jose (6lb 4oz) were born via CS
    image image

image image image image 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    NLJ82NLJ82 member
    @NLJ82 - I LOVE Tucker and Dale vs Evil! OH my gosh, seriously so hilarious. I heard they are making a sequel to it, too.
    SHUT YO MOUTH! I have to look this up instantly. I'm so excited! lol.

• Options
    aragosta said:

I just saw the Lego movie this weekend.  It cracked me up.

Everything is AWESOME!!!
    I still haven't seen it, but my husband has and ever since (a few weeks ago) he puts his hand on my belly and sings it to our fetus.  :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Haven't seen anything to recently.  Although we did just watch the Intership on HBO and it is pretty funny.  But this August are a ton of movies

Guardians of the Galaxy, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Giver, If I Stay, What If

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I thought "bad neighbours" was surprisingly funny. Check out glowgaze.com they have some good movies. Also have you watched the mini series "fargo"?
    Audrey is going to be a big sister!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @Wicked22 - Did you read the book(s)?

• Options
    I just went to the movies on Friday with one of my friends and we saw "Jersey Boys." I was so pleasantly surprised- I loved it!! Definitely great if you like that kind of music.
  • Options

DH and I actually went to the movies this weekend for the 3rd time in our 4.5 years together. He usually hates movies because he has to sit still and not talk. 2 very difficult things for him lol. Anyways we saw the new Planet of the Apes. It was good but honestly it had more slow parts than I expected. And, of course, it did not have a real ending because there will be another one.

We usually just watch movies as they come to Red Box or Netflix. I think there are several coming soon that I want to see.

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options

Been to or rented a good movie lately?  Reviews?

DH and I went and saw "Chef" this weekend.  It was good!  Made me want a Cuban sandwich!

I can't wait to see "Wish you were here".  I also want to see "Sex Tape" even though the reviews on Rotten Tomatoes weren't so hot.

I want to see Chef so badly! Glad to hear it was good!

Last movie I watched was Maleficent. Definitely a good movie!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I just saw Boyhood this weekend and love, love, loved it. Highly recommend it!
    imageimage
  • Options
    Is that the one with Ethan Hawke that they filmed over the course of 12 years?

• Options
    We saw the new Planet of the Apes, and took DD to see Maleficent. Both good, but loved Maleficent.
    Also We're the Millers if you haven't seen that yet!
  • Options
    @missnacholover‌ we saw Chef this weekend too! I loved it! It was one of those nice, low stress movies that you can just relax and enjoy.

I really want to see Boyhood. We saw the preview and it looks really interesting.

• Options
    Is that the one with Ethan Hawke that they filmed over the course of 12 years?
    Yes it is - it's amazing how they wove it all together. Really a great movie.
    imageimage
  • Options
    @Wicked22 I would say the divergent books are kind of like the movie. I feel like the second book explains more of the point B missed in the first one.  Also I felt like the third book was completely pointless to the story they could have ended it all in the second book.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I saw Begin Again over the weekend (Mark Ruffalo, Keira Knightly, Adam Levine) - it was good! Impressive that Keira apparently does her own singing too.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"