October 2012 Moms

BF check in

Anyone...? Anyone...?

I am not sure if I am or if we're done. At bedtime I give her a bottle and then offer boob. Usually, she'd take it and either fall asleep on the boob or just after.

She's been refusing every now and then recently, and then last week I went out on Thurs and Fri night, so my husband did bedtime and obviously didn't offer boob. She hasn't been interested since then. So I guess the last time I BF was Wednesday last week. I'd be happy to end it like this - gradually and on her terms. And I'm ready to stop now. So all good.

(I was away recently, for 3 nights, and that didn't seem to interfere with anything.)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BF check in

• I am still bfing. I am trying to wean before the twins come, but Alexis continues to fight it. I will go a week or two where she only nurses a couple times a day then she starts getting another tooth in and we go back to nursing constantly.
    Lilypie - Personal picture    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers  Lilypie - Personal picture    
  • Loading the player...
  • Reese had her last nursing session on July 17. I was sad but also ready. She now asks for moo milk during the day. It's going to be nice to have a few months off before #2 comes!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"