May 2013 Moms
Options

Tooth Check In

How many teeth is LO (or LOs) working with now?
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Tooth Check In

• Options
    7 - 4 top, 3 bottom

2 more tops are imminent though, and LO was miserable last night : (
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
    O14 January Signature Challenge: Snow Fails
  • Options
    Dd has all of hers. I hated the teething stage :(
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                            Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @cgiles120812 ALL of her teeth?! How many is that?

we've got 5...although 2 more look like they're coming and going...
  • Options
    4 on top 3 + molar coming in on bottom-- molar on bottom coming in it finally has popped through on each side but has a ways to go..that tooth has been the devil!!  His gum was so swollen for weeks.
  • Options

I'm thinking she has 20 I never get a good count but I was able to stick my finger and feel all of them, I was mainly checking for one and felt she had the whole row on each side top and bottom. I was really surprised, but then my mom told me I got my teeth exactly like dd's.
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicphoto r0614p_zpsojhlssmw.gif
                            Anniversary
                           BFP#1- April 24th. M/c-April 30th. BFP#2-September 11th. EDD: May 25th. 
                                      It's a girl!!! (: Madison arrived on May 19th at 6:35 am (:
                                                               * July '15 January siggy challenge.*
  • Options
    8- 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. All the in front. I'm thinking he should be getting more soon since it's been awhile. Unfortunately it's impossible to check his mouth. He refuses to open up and tries to bite me when I feel around his gums. 
  • Options
    4 on top 3 on the bottom. Working on a molar.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • Options
    KashyKashy member
    12 teeth. The last molar is now through. I'm hoping we get a bit of a break because these 4 came in within days of each other.
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    4 here. 2 on top and 2 on the bottom.

• Options
    KashyKashy member
    beaubecca said:

8- 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. All the in front. I'm thinking he should be getting more soon since it's been awhile. Unfortunately it's impossible to check his mouth. He refuses to open up and tries to bite me when I feel around his gums. 

I'm not sure if this will work for you but the only way I can ever check E's mouth for new teeth is by holding him way over my head and playing with him so that he opens his mouth smiling and laughing and is upside down so I can see directly into his mouth. I discovered this just last week when I suspected he was teething and finally saw one poking through by doing this with him.

This how I check his bottom teeth. I put him upside down and make him giggle so he opens his mouth to check the top teeth. He bit me really bad a few weeks ago when I tried to feel in there with a finger.
    Augustus David - Born 5/08/13

my read shelf:
    April's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    He has 4, all top teeth. I can see two more top teeth getting ready to come out. No bottom teeth in sight!

Daisypath Anniversary tickersCafeMom Tickers

• Options
    J has 8. 4 top, 4 bottom. Like others, more has to be on the way cuz it's been awhile
  • Options

I'm thinking she has 20 I never get a good count but I was able to stick my finger and feel all of them, I was mainly checking for one and felt she had the whole row on each side top and bottom. I was really surprised, but then my mom told me I got my teeth exactly like dd's.
    holy crap. that's all i got.
  • Options
    12 working on 4 more. That's supposed to be it till 2.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1 on the bottom.....#2 is right there. Hoping it breaks through tonight/tomorrow.
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    He has 4. Top 2 and bottom 2.

She has 7. 4 on top, 3 on bottom.
    http://oi58.tinypic.com/nqv6fk.jpg

DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    12 here. Top molars have been in for a month but the bottom two molars have been horrible!!! They finally poked through the other day.
  • Options
    MamaMDMamaMD member
    We have 5.  3 on top and 2 on bottom.  I think one more is coming in on top.  No molars as far as I can tell.
  • Options
    10.  The front 8 and 2 molars.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    2 bottom and he just just one top 2 days ago. 
    photo siggy_zpsf288824b.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A is still a gummy bear. I think a corner is almost poking through on a top tooth. (for real this time, she has fooled me before)

• Options
    8 total (4 up top and 4 on the bottom).  She looks soooo cute when she smiles.  Nothing coming in at the moment.

• Options
    L has 5. She's been holding steady there for awhile. I can see three more that look really close to breaking through, but she seems to take her time.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

1 on the bottom.....#2 is right there. Hoping it breaks through tonight/tomorrow.

We have two bottom teeth!!! :)
    IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    Still only two effing teeth here. She got them in December...

SAME!  Only she got her's right before her birthday.  There are no signs of any more coming in.  My mom thinks I need to call the dentist but I don't know what they would even say or do?

BabyFruit Ticker  

Little West #1: Born May 23, 2013

Little West #2: Due April 15, 2015

2U2 Fossil Mommy

• Options
    We have 12 here! Gums are swollen where the canines come in so those are probably not far behind!
  • Options
    NDaryaNDarya member
    5 teeth here.  3 on top and 2 on bottom. One more is coming in on top. DS cut his first tooth at 12,5 months.
     CafeMom TickersLilypie Breastfeeding tickers
    image image
  • Options
    16 here...only missing the 2-year molars.  I will be soooooo happy when teething is DONE.  The incisors/canines have by far been worse than the first set of molars were. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    7: 4 on top, 3 on bottom
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    krwactkrwact member
    Teething is the bane of my effing life right now.  

He has 8 all in - 4 top incisors, 4 bottom incisors but is working on all 4 molars at once right now.  

I have so many bruises from where he's biting me and I'm fairly certain one of the newest bites will leave a lasting scar.  It's brutal and I can't for the life of me fathom why our species isn't born with teeth.  Nursing hurt like hell anyway, what's a few teeth in the mix?
    Kim 

imageImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    HC has 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. He didn't get his first until he was over 10 months old, and then he kept getting them two at time. Every now and then we'll think he's getting his upper molars, but I guess it's just preteething because they are still no shows.
    Started adoption process in Jan. 2011.
    3 failed matches in 2012.
    Surprise pregnancy in Aug. 2012.
    Precious baby boy "HC" born May 2013.
    Began researching EA in 2014.
    No longer pursuing EA due to fibroid complications.
    Officially on the adoption home study wait list.

• Options
    8, 4 top 4 bottom. I think he's working on molars. Or turning into the Tasmanian Devil. Either or...
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    4 top and 4 bottom. He goes to the Dr's this week so I plan to ask if he can see any teeth in the back.

Me (32) DH (34) | |
    BFP #1 4/5/12 | Natural m/c on 4/18/12 (6w1d)
    BFP #2 8/23/12 | DS born 5/3/13
    BFP #3 12/6/15 | DD born 8/23/16
    BFP #4 2/22/19 | EDD 10/28/19
  • Options
    We have 12 - all 1st yr molars are through working on canines now...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"