March 2014 Moms
Options

A post about sex.

Question, I guess especially for c-section mamas: is doggy style safe???? I'm terrified of DH "striking a bad chord" and hurting my c-section. Prob irrational. LO is 4 mo and I have recovered enough to go to the gym.
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: A post about sex.

• Options
  • Options
    You should be fine. Everyone is different but we've been using that angle since week 8 post baby after c - section. He's officially 4 months tomorrow. Have fun!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Do it!
    Married 11/23/11, TTC starting 10/12, BFP#1 11/30/12, Adoption of stepson finalized 03/19/13,Loss of our daughter at 20w4d due to incompetent cervix 03/27/13, BFP#2 06/28/13, DS2 born 3/1/14.

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    If it feels good, do it!
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Glad you all have been brave enough to try it out. I have been scared about it too...hopefully this will give me a shove in the right direction
  • Options
    Since we're on the subject.... why is sex not as comfortable despite the fact that I had a c-section?? I figured since he didn't come out that way it'd be no big deal??
  • Options
    Hmmm. I had a c-section and I think sex is MORE comfortable.

However, at certain times of the month (my cycle? :-/ ) I'm really sensitive around my ovaries and even sore on some days...almost as bad as that first day they make you walk after the c-section. Those days I don't even try to have sex.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I think it might just be that the tissue post-partum is affected hormonally? I had a c-section this time and I'm still a little sore down there, and my anatomy still feels a bit different. It was worse after my vaginal delivery, but not dramatically.
        image  image

• Options
    MeggsMMeggsM member
    My everything feels strange down there now. My section scar randomly "hurts" (apparently normal according to doc bc no other symptoms) and I'm super sensitive down there. Like pp nothing happens down there on those days.
  • Options
    I hate doggy style.
    You should have saved that for Thursday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"