October 2012 Moms
Options

Bedtime demon

stephcarterstephcarter member
edited July 2014 in October 2012 Moms
Am I the only one who's kid turns into a complete demon at bedtime now? What the hell happened!?!?

Re: Bedtime demon

• Options
    Im sorry Steph... Hugs!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• Options
    Bedtime is getting worse and worse. He used to go down at 730pm every night with no fuss. Then the time change happened and now bedtime is getting later and later. Last night he didn't fall asleep until after 11 with a hour and a half fight.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

"Being in public" demon. We can't go anywhere anymore.

Yes. This is my youngest right now.

My 3 year old is fighting sleep like crazy. Although I think it is normal. He isn't falling asleep until 930/10 as he keeps coming out of his room. Dd did this at the age of 3 too. So I am just waiting for it to pass.
    Hey I just met you, and you're my baby. This is your family, we're kind of crazy...Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie - (tl9S)Lilypie - (zrx8)imageimageimage
  • Options
    @StefanieM522‌ do you feel like he does it to both you and your DH? I feel like B freaks out 95% of the times that I lay her down, but only about 20% of times that DH does. But when it's time to go up, she wants me to take her, not DH.

I'm praying this is just a phase, a very short phase.

• Options
    @stephcarter I think my h has only done bedtime twice ever so I do bedtime 100% here. I will say out of a week maybe 1 night he will walk into his room and ask to vr put to bed with no fuss. The other 6 nights are a nightmare.

Im with you. Fingers crossed he out grows this soon. :)

• Options
    I feel so bad just letting her scream. I'm wondering if she only does it with me because she knows that it kills me and I'll eventually go in and snuggle her.

• Options
    @stephcarter‌ I feel the same way when Wesley is crying. I have found that if I do hugs and kisses and tuck him in. If I sit next to his crib and stick my arm through so we can hold hands it helps . He is usually asleep within about ten minutes with no fuss but I don't want to have to do that forever but when im desperate it works

• Options
    CnAnACnAnA member
    I have a naptime demon. She is trying to go to one nap but she neeeeeeds at least a little snooze in the late morning. She isn't a fan though.

After 7 years of no ovulation...
    BFP#1 10/24/11 ~ EDD 6/29/12 ~ Natural m/c 11/2/11
    BFP#2 2/3/12 ~ Alice born 9/26/12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Oct Angel Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"