Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Diapers - Please help

So my baby wanted to eat all the time yesterday. When I say all the time she would have a fit if I put her down, even if she had fallen asleep. We are breast feeding her only. I was afraid she wasn't getting enough to eat though. She finally went to sleep around 10:30. She woke up around 2 to eat. So I got up to change her diaper first and it was dry. I didn't think anything of it. Then when she got up at 5 to eat my husband went to change her and she was dry again! Is this something I should be worried about or does this happen sometimes?

Re: Diapers - Please help

• Options
    apmomapmom member
    I would call your ped, just to be on the safe side!
  • Options
    I would call the doctor also.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Peanutz21Peanutz21 member
    edited July 2014
    call the pedi is a good idea but i think you should keep track of how many diapers in a 24 hour period too

eta: 2 nights ago i went to check baby's diaper in the morning and it looked on the dry side.  she hadn't woken up at night or had any change - but in a 24 hour period she still had legitimate 6- -7 wet diapers

TTC#2
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Our little IVF miracle born 5/7/2014
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Definitely call your pedi. Good luck!!!
  • Options
    I would definitely call the Dr. They can give you direction as to if anything is going on.

• Options
    kd&cdkd&cd member
    We have had the same issue twice now. I asked about it at our 2nd Dr appt and he said not to worry about dry diapers over night and as PPs have said as long as there is a good number of them during the day all is good.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers 

Oct 16/13. BFP @ 11 dpo

Oct 21/13. Beta 360 @ 16 dpo

Oct 23/13. Beta 749 @ 18 dpo

Nov 24/13. Saw HB (141bpm) & baby wiggle around via ultrasound @ 9w5d due date changed to June 23!!

Dec 6/13. Heard HB (122bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 11w3d

Jan 9/14. Heard HB (124bpm) via Doppler at OB @ 16w3d irregular beat

Jan 29/14. DH felt kicks for first time @ 19w3d

Feb 2/14. Saw baby via ultrasound (quick scan in ER) @ 19w6d

Feb 6/14. Heard HB (126-134bpm) via Doppler @ 20w3d normal beat

Feb 15/14. AS - baby looked great (measured 1w small) and would NOT let us see sex! @ 21w5d 

Feb 20/14  3D US - its a GIRL!!!!! @ 22w3d

Feb 27/14. Repeat AS for more pics, HB 124bpm  @ 23w3d

Mar 6/14. Heard HB (130bpm) via Doppler @ 24w3d

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers  

• Options
    My DD hates having a wet diaper. She will often have a dry diaper in the morning, she typically sleeps from 8-9 pm to 5-6 am. Then once she is up she will we like 3 or 4 in an hour or two. Double check with your doc but I wouldn't be too concerned as long as baby is having enough wet diapers in a 24 hour period.
    Together Since 9/14/2008 
    Married since 08/19/2011 
    Audrey born 5/9/2014 

A14 August Siggy Challange: This time Last Year

Me DH
    image image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"