April 2013 Moms
Options

Wednesday whine-fest

My stress levels are through the roof! I am trying to get ready for a not-very-relaxing vacation, sell my house, dog sit, and care for a rambunctious toddler. The dog ate a hole in the carpet and pees on the floor (excited puppy). I feel like I can't keep my house clean. I am no where near packed and instead of being productive I am Bumping. Ugh! Anyone else feel like whining?
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday whine-fest

• Options
    none5none5 member
    Oh! And I know I am going to be on my period for vacation. Awesome.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have been pmsing since yesterday. My poor husband and children. Most months I am not too bad but a few times a year I get totally crazy and everything annoys me. ~X(
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My stress levels are off the chart too. Work is killing my will to live; dh is traveling for work and LO is home sick from daycare. My parents are out of town so I don't have any help right now. Don't mind being home with James, especially for sick snuggles, but I don't think my boss agrees and now I feel like I'm getting sick too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I'm with @JSS1002‌ work is killing my will to live !
    I feel like someone punched my in my vagina and my upper inner thighs hurts along with my vagina. Hurts to walk sneeze cough .
    My husband was switched to working midnights..doesn't affect me except I hate hearing how tired he is TAKE A DAMN NAP NOONE IS STOPPING YOU!!
  • Options
    none5 said:
    Oh! And I know I am going to be on my period for vacation. Awesome.

me too! AF + camping trip = F*** dumb!!! My whine is, all day I've thought it has been Thursday. Knowing I have two days left instead of one is killing me. Thank god for my 9 days off following Friday!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"