February 2015 Moms

***SYMPTOMS THREAD (all symptom related posts go here!)

124»

Re: ***SYMPTOMS THREAD (all symptom related posts go here!)

• Anyone else still cramping? I have nights where i feel like my period is about to start. Even my knees feel all numb and crampy.
    Yes! I didn't test for over a week after my missed period because I was cramping and had lower back pain like usual, and felt hot and bloated like I do every month. I tested just to prove my husband wrong. I still feel like I have pms.
    This exactly! I was late for my period (not unusual), but was cramping like crazy. I took a test just to rule it out in my mind. And the cramps have continued, and been severely intense at times. 
  • hikerlady said:

I'm 12w today. The past few days, I've been hungry all the time. I need to eat every couple hours or I get light headed. I went to the store last night and got 4 yogurts, 3 bananas, 1/2 pound of watermelon chunks, 2 Lara bars and a few cups of bulk trail mix. I've already eaten everything - in addition to breakfast and lunch - and it hasn't even been 24 hours yet.

Is this happening to anyone else? And more importantly, how long does it last? At the rate I'm going, I'll probably gain 100 pounds by my next MW appointment. 
    This! Yes, I eat constantly and still get do hungry at random that I can't think straight. Last go round the hunger stopped after the initial growth spurt.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Coated tongue, white spots in throat, sore throat...I'm thinking thrush? My OB called today to let me know my pap smear showed a yeast infection and they called me in a prescription. It should fix both, right? (Oral treatment, no I'm not putting that cream in my mouth!)
  • I am 12 weeks and hoping to turn the corner any day now. Been horribly sick all day and night since 6 weeks.
  • Paleomama said:
    I call this "vagina lightening." My bestie warned me about this & she was right, it sucks.
    I really don't know about this? I have heard people talking about this but still don't know what it is

Lightning crotch! If you get it you will know exactly what we are talking about. It feels like an electric shock downstairs or like someone stabbed you in the vag (and not in the fun way)
    -------------------------------
    Sarah, 35 bumping from NE Ohio
    Married my love 4/22/2006
    DD born 10/12/2009
    DS born sleeping 2/23/2013 full trisomy 18
    Baby 3 due 2/13/2015
    Pregnancy Ticker}
  • I'm just sick all night, every night. Can't wait til this ends.
  • Coated tongue, white spots in throat, sore throat...I'm thinking thrush? My OB called today to let me know my pap smear showed a yeast infection and they called me in a prescription. It should fix both, right? (Oral treatment, no I'm not putting that cream in my mouth!)

I wouldn't think one dose of Diflucan would fix thrush. I'm surprised they didn't give you nystatin.
  • So it finally happened. I puked :(
    It wasn't just a little puke either. It was projectile the Exorcist puke and it was in my car while I was driving on the freeway. Of all times it had to happen when I couldn't pull over. It was everywhere. I had to stop at walmart and buy puke free clothes. Once I got to work which I was late I had to clean my car. Not a good Friday :(
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

I wouldn't think one dose of Diflucan would fix thrush. I'm surprised they didn't give you nystatin.
    Oh, I hadn't noticed my tongue yet when I talked to the nurse. At first I thought my throat was just sore from throwing up.  I'll call today and make sure they don't want to give me something else. 
  • Ple weeks, and had some brown spotting...is this normal? Had my first exam yesterday so thinking it may just be residual. Sorry for tmi!
    Yes its normal. My doctor said I might after the pap smear i had the other day and she also told me it can happen after sex.

If it doesn't stop or it changes to a more red color I would then call your OB. If you're still concerned bring it up at your next appointment. Hope that helped!:)
    Pregnancy #1 DD 08.30.2007
    Pregnancy #2 Natural Miscarriage at 6 weeks 03/2014 Due date 11/9/2014
    Pregnancy #3 DS 02.23.2015
    Pregnancy #4 Missed Miscarriage at 11 weeks 11/2018 Due date 5/22/2019
    Pregnancy #5 Positive test 12/11/2019 Due Date 8/17/2020

• OMG I feel like I am dying, yes I know a bit dramatic,but here it goes.  My head is pounding, my body aches, congestion is crazy, my back hurts, and I could keep complaining.

~~~~~~~~~Siggy Warning~~~~~~~~

Me~28 DH~27 

6-12-2010  Miscarriage. 
    3-16-2012 D&C/Miscarriage.
     Blocked Left Tube. 
    Diminished Ovarian Reserve   
    MFI - Sperm Morphology 2%.  
    MTHFR 
     Abnormal Antiphospholipid Antibodies
    April 2013 ~  1st IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    May 2013  ~ 2nd IUI attempt -100 mg Clomid- Canceled
    June 2013 ~ 3rd IUI attempt - 100 mg Clomid+ Trigger+ Progesterone~BFN
     IVF/ICSI #1 May 2014 ~ Freeze All ~ Due to OHSS
     5/1/2014 ~ 22 retrieved, 12 fertilized, 3 frozen
    5/28/2014 ~ FET#1 ~ Transferred 2 Hatching Blasts
      6/1/2014~ **BFP**
    6/9/2014 Beta #1 ~ 1022
    6/12/2014 Beta #2 ~ 3099
    6/16/2014 Beta #3 ~ >5000
    6/19/2014 First U/S ~ TWINS!!!  
    1/7/2015 Twins born @ 34 weeks

image image Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Seriously me too!!
  • Holy sciatica & hip joint pain, batman
  • @Paleomama‌ it feels like some one is stabbing you in the vag. It does away as quickly as it comes on! It's not fun!

Ok I think I felt that. I was like what the hell is this

• Paleomama said:

jamefame said:

I call this "vagina lightening." My bestie warned me about this & she was right, it sucks.

I really don't know about this? I have heard people talking about this but still don't know what it is

Lightning crotch! If you get it you will know exactly what we are talking about. It feels like an electric shock downstairs or like someone stabbed you in the vag (and not in the fun way)

Lightening Crotch gave me a serious case of the giggles.

• edited July 2014

Just hit 11 weeks today aaaaaaaand symptoms are gone. All but the boob soreness.

I can sleep again, i'm not very hungry anymore, my energy level is returning, and the bloat is gone.

I'm thankful, but it's nerve wracking.

____________________________________________________________                                           

TTC 10+ | Stage 4 Endometriosis

3 Laparscopy's

BFP - 06.15.2014

EDD - 02.16.2015

BabyFruit Ticker

• I can honestly deal with everything but the vomiting . I started out just feeling queasy and it's turned into full on throwing up at this point :( I'm to the point where I throw up nothing because I can't keep anything down
  • I understand that dental health is important, whether pregnant or not. But I really think we should get a pass from flossing for at least the first trimester. I can't stand it. Kicks off the vomit every time!
  • My boobs almost deflate every other day. Wth??? :-??
  • em4iowaem4iowa member
    edited July 2014
    I had some slight nausea and extremely sore breasts in the beginning, but now it's gone away. My breasts are still large, but the pain and nausea is gone. I'm afraid LO has stopped developing, though I still face my insomnia every night (that was not there pre-pregnancy) and have gained weight (which was due to the nausea, if I ate it made it more tolerable). Anyone else not 'feel' pregnant anymore? Is this normal? I don't have my first appointment until next week.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Blockquote class="Quote" rel="AshleyKars">Ple weeks, and had some brown spotting...is this normal? Had my first exam yesterday so thinking it may just be residual. Sorry for tmi!

It is normal to have spotting after an exam.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

<!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;</style>
  • em4iowa said:
    I had some slight nausea and extremely sore breasts in the beginning, but now it's gone away. My breasts are still large, but the pain and nausea is gone. I'm afraid LO has stopped developing, though I still face my insomnia every night (that was not there pre-pregnancy) and have gained weight (which was due to the nausea, if I ate it made it more tolerable). Anyone else not 'feel' pregnant anymore? Is this normal? I don't have my first appointment until next week.
    How many weeks are you?
    Symptoms come and go throughout pregnancy, but toward the end of the first trimester most women start to see their more uncomfortable symptoms dropping off.
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • I'm 10 weeks today and my symptoms are fading too. Feel pretty good, ms is diminished, energy is a little better and boobs aren't as sore. I heard this is normal though so I'm trying not to worry too much. It's tough when you wish you could have someone follow you around with an ultrasiund machine! Lol
  • em4iowaem4iowa member
    edited July 2014
    em4iowa said:
    I had some slight nausea and extremely sore breasts in the beginning, but now it's gone away. My breasts are still large, but the pain and nausea is gone. I'm afraid LO has stopped developing, though I still face my insomnia every night (that was not there pre-pregnancy) and have gained weight (which was due to the nausea, if I ate it made it more tolerable). Anyone else not 'feel' pregnant anymore? Is this normal? I don't have my first appointment until next week.
    How many weeks are you?
    Symptoms come and go throughout pregnancy, but toward the end of the first trimester most women start to see their more uncomfortable symptoms dropping off. 

I'm 10 weeks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • (bump to the top)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • I am 9w5d and I've been nauseas all day everyday since week 5. I'm hungry but I can't eat something without wanting to throw up. And if I eat to much I'll get even more sick. Not to mention the exhaustion. Oh and did I mention my face is growing a mountain range. Ugh this is miserable
  • That is what I was told, so the husband didn't come and they did a vaginal ultrasound and were able to take pictures. Get clarification because my husband was so bummed!
  • Well my boobs have already grown 3 cups sizes. I'm wondering what size they'll stop at. I'm now a 32 G.

Also, I have acne EVERYWHERE. I mean on the sides of my shoulders, all over my back, on my stomach, my chest, my face, my neck and my scalp. Even found a couple on my legs. Disgusting.

And choking on my saliva.
    And migraines
    And allergies.
    And eye sight problems.
    And dry skin
    Try insomnia
    And diastasis recti.

Oh yeah and I have gas like all you other ladies complain about. Not trying to be insensitive but if all you have to complain about is gas, you're lucky. Oh and I guess I'm moody too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"