April 2013 Moms
Options

April 15 Moms?

Wow, I just noticed!  Our board is 2 years old!  2 years ago, I hadn't even started the cycle that brought me my girls!  It didn't start 'til July 28th (my girls were technically due in May).

TTC since May 2006. After 3 failed Clomid cycles, 2 failed Injectibles/IUIs, 2 failed IVFs and 1 failed FET, we moved on to adoption! 

Last ditch FET resulted in BFP, and identical twin girls!

Re: April 15 Moms?

• Options
    tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited July 2014
    This time two years ago I had just scheduled my preconception check up because my husband and I were starting to plan for our future little one! The check up ended up being a confirmation appointment instead

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    elbouelbou member
    I've been thinking about this a lot lately too! My little man was conceived 2 years ago as of this Thursday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wait what!?!? @tondraluv‌, did you just make an announcement!!!? Yay!!!
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
  • Options
    tondraluvtondraluv member
    edited July 2014
    Mommy2BEL said:
    tondraluv said:
    I had just scheduled my preconception check up because my husband and I were starting to plan for our future little one! The check up ended up being a confirmation appointment instead
    @tondraluv -- like pregnancy confirmation?   :D  

Woohoo!  Congrats girl!
    @Mommy2BEL NO MAM, sorry I meant two years ago this time.  You freaked me out a little, someone isn't ready much  :))

@arschm02 Sorry ladies, I flubbed up my wording.  No announcement here!!!!!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    Damn! Haha! I thought you were announcing another April baby. I thought it may be a little early to tell but you never know how quick someone can get a positive.
    "As soon as I saw you I knew an adventure was going to happen." ~Winnie the Pooh
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"