LETS HAVE A GIF PARTY! — The Bump
August 2014 Moms

LETS HAVE A GIF PARTY!

I know there are some of us on bed rest, so I thought maybe we could have a party...a GIF PARTY!

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone

Re: LETS HAVE A GIF PARTY!

• Because it always makes me laugh!!

Aug' 14 July siggy challenge - Motivational Speaking For Momsimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    [Deleted User]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

imageimage

BabyFetus Ticker ETA: I'm on iPad/iPhone
    [Deleted User]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Proud Mother to 16 year old Austin (MCJROTC Sgt., Trumpet playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Air Force Pilot!)
    Proud Stepmother to 12 year old Josh (Baseball playing, Saxophone playing "Band Nerd" and hopeful Doctor!)
    Proud Mother to baby Kaylee (Stuffed toy playing, Adorable smiling baby and hopeful Rodeo Princess!)

• OHHH!!!  I'd forgotten about the most horrifying GIF of all time (even scarier than Creepy!JohnTravolta!)

[Deleted User]