January 2014 Moms

Baby hammocks

https://www.babyhammocks.com/index.php?route=common/home

Has anyone ever tried a baby hammock? This looks so cozy, but I'm not sure if it's safe. DS is 5 months and wakes up the second I try to lay him down in his crib. It's incredibly frustrating. He also has really bad reflux so I thought this might help bc of the incline. Thoughts?

Re: Baby hammocks

• I want to sleep in that.

I can't imagine a baby getting much use out of past 6 months or so. I'd think they'd be rolling and trying to sit up.

I second a crib wedge or maybe a RNP although LO may be getting big for that too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Babychuuholly142
  • Too late for something like this. If he isn't rolling, he will be soon and then this goes in the closet and you still have to get him used to the crib.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

• Loading the player...
  • I know this isn't recommended and may not work well with reflux, but have you tried stomach sleeping?

Every time I put E down on her back in the crib she would spring to life. One night she flipped herself over on to her stomach and went right to sleep. The next night I laid her down on her back and her eyes immediately opened. I flipped her over to her stomach and it was lights out. This has been our routine - either she flips herself over or I flip her over and she goes to sleep almost immediately.

Just a thought.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    precious72381
  • Similar to @nolagal79‌, M often wakes right up when laid down on his back, but if I last him on his side or gently roll him to his side when I lay him down, he's right out
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

mutt_zps2fb5f039-1_zps7220f27c
    BFP 11.8.12 * EDD 7.17.13 * MC 12.20.12
     photo bump_zpsf1e8435c.jpgRIP Post Count

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"