December 2014 Moms
Options

AW: NBR Today is my wedding day!

FI and I are finally getting married today!! Any advice on how to slow down and enjoy the day?

Married 07.12.14
Hannah 12.09.14
Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: AW: NBR Today is my wedding day!

• Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Have a great day! Just take a couple of moments through out the day to step back and take everything in.

Test
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The best piece of advice I got was to pick a moment during the reception and just look around. Take a good minute and just take it all in.

Not sure the format of your special day, but maybe try pausing a few times to really soak it in.

Congrats and have an awesome day!!
    Married 11/9/13
    TTC since Jan 2014
    BFP 4/4/14, EDD 12/06/14
    image BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Congrats!! Hope your day is great! It will fly by no matter what you do, but try to take a few minutes to just breath and take it all in!
  • Options
    kayak11kayak11 member
    edited July 2014
    Congratulations! My aunt told me that as long as you're married at the end of the day that's all that matters. Try not to stress and enjoy all the details in between ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Congrats!!! Remember to breathe and eat!
  • Options
    Congrats! Make sure to take a few moments,justyou and your husband, and soak it all in.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Options
    Congrats! Have a wonderful day!
  • Options
    path75path75 member
    Congrats! Just enjoy the day and don't stress about little things. They really don't matter in the end.

• Options
    Congrats! Don't worry about visiting each table. Just dance, dance, dance and people will come to you!

• Options
    Congrats!  Hope your day is fabulous!
    Married on October 20, 2012.  Began trying in January 2013.
    RE appointment & testing December 2013 - February 2014= Unexplained IF, possible endometriosis
    IUI#1- March 22 (100mg clomid, 75 mg of Bravelle, Ovidrel trigger) = BFP!!!

• Options
    Congratulations! !!!! :-*
  • Options

Congratulations!! I hope your day is amazing and filled with wonderful memories!

This is some odd advice, but I didn't drink at my own wedding because I was pregnant, like you. It was actually a blessing in disguise. While everyone was worried about getting to and from the bar, I could really take it all in and I remember all of it. I could enjoy visiting my family and DH. My DH was drunk as all get out, but I remember it for him. Granted, I was exhausted by the end of the night, but it was so worth it!

Best wishes today!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• Options
    Congrats! Make eye contact with your soon to be husband when you walk down the aisle. The most precious memory I have is seeing his face waiting for me. Also, bring extra bobby pins if you are putting your hair up. I was dancing like crazy and my hair starting coming undone!
  • Options
    Have a great day!

***DD 5/15/2004***TTC #2 Since March 2012***Severe MFI*** LameBlog ***

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! You'll remember the impression of the day and how you feel--don't worry about the details. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker

December '14 November Siggy Challenge - How I Feel in Third Trimester 

• Options
    You don't want to pass out so remember to eat and drink plenty of water, you and baby need it!!  These things are hard to remember to do at your wedding when you are not pregnant!
    BFP#1 4/8/2012 DD born at 35 weeks on 11/10/12
    BFP#2 11/13, Ectopic diagnosed 12/6/13, Tube and Ectopic Removal 12/16/13 
    BFP#3 3/14, Natural M/C 3/18/14 
    BFP#4 4/18/14, heard heart beat (164) 5/14/14, EDD 12/25/14

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Congratulations! Don't worry about anything going wrong. Chances are if something doesn't go the way you plan it, you'll be the only one who notices. So don't let it stress you out. Also, if you plan on seeing each other before the ceremony, give yourselves some time together just you two, even away from the photographer. That was my most favorite part of our wedding, was having alone time for 15-20 minutes, because even though it's the day of your wedding, you won't get to be alone till later on tonight!
    Mommy to Emery Vera 5.20.12  Blog
  • Options
    Congrats! Have a wonderful day!!

BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

PgAL : 04/2013 BFP - mmc/d&c  : 12/2013 BFP - chemical pregnancy

• Options
    Congratulations! Have a wonderful day! :)
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Options
    Congratulations! Everything that has already been said is excellent advice. Just remember to have fun!!

Our #2 is on the way!

BFP #1 - 08.2008, EDD 3.19.09 - Missed MC at 9 weeks - 09.2008
    BFP #2 - 4.22.11, EDD 1.4.12 - DS #1 - 11.27.2011
    BFP #3 - 10.27.13, EDD 6.29.14 - Chemical pregnancy - 11.02.2013
    BFP #4 - 4.7.14 - EDD 12.11.14 stick baby stick!!
    6.10.14 - It's another healthy boy!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

December 2014 December Siggy Challenge - Free for all!  
  • Options
    Aw yay! Congrats! I am sure it's already been said, but just try to remember this day is all about you and H. Don't worry about making anyone else happy. Just focus on you and your new H!!
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Options
    Congratulations!! Try to take time to soak it all in because it's gone in the blink of an eye. I hope your day is perfect!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    Congrats, so exciting!!!!

A couple things that helped me:

1. I gave my phone to my maid of honor. She had full rein to answer it and deal with whatever. I didn't want to hear about anything unless it was a legit (non-wedding planning) emergency that I needed to know. Didn't even see my phone the whole day and it was great.

2. Assign someone to make sure you eat. This includes cake. Aside from being extra important when you're preg, it's actually a nice break where you just get to sit and take things in.

I wasn't preggo but I actually didn't drink that much from just running around and enjoying it all, and I was happy I remembered everything. It's such a blur anyway! Enjoy it!!!
    D14 November, because I am finally not on mobile, how I feel in 3rd tri:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Eora3Eora3 member
    Congrats!!! Remember to laugh at whatever little things go wrong. Those things make the best stories later. Try to focus on the meaning behind everything and forget about the "audience". This day is about you and your SO.
  • Options
    Congrats on your big day! My DH and I seemed to be torn in two different directions that day! Sneak away and get a special moment for the two of you. It all goes so quickly! Enjoy and have a wonderful day!
  • Options
    Yay congratulations! After the ceremony if you are doing pics right away have someone bring you and hubby a snack, keep those sugars up and baby happy!! Hubby too! Chances are you will be so excited all day food won't be much on your mind :) that's my tid bit to help you enjoy your day. Hope you have an amazing day!
  • Options
    Congrats! Enjoy your day. 

Nathaniel Richard born 12/20/14
    Dating 7/2/2004 * Married 8/16/2008
  • Options
    Congrats!!! So exciting!!!!

I agree with the PP. Make sure you eat and take a moment to soak it all in.

Being married is awesome; welcome to the club!
  • Options
    Congrats!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    I got married today too! Hope your day was magical! Mine was beautiful. Very small and simple but perfect! (And HOT!).
  • Options
    ajlmomajlmom member
    Congratulations! Please post some pics!
    Pregnant with #2

IVF cycle 1 (Nov 2013)- freeze all d/t OHSS
    FET #1-BFN
    FET #2-BFP baby girl born Dec 2014
    FET #3-Sept 2017 BFP but miscarried at 6 weeks

IVF cycle 2 (Oct 2017)- freeze all again d/t OHSS
    FET #1 BPF, pregnant with a singleton due Sept 2018

• Options