December 2014 Moms
Options

AW: Ninja baby!!

This is my second baby, and I started feeling the slightest bit of movement around 14/15 weeks. Now, I have a full blown ninja on my hands, and I love just knowing he's active and doing well.  Yesterday, at 18 weeks on the dot, my husband was able to feel the kick from the outside.  I swear, the energy around him changed and the excited smile I've been waiting for finally showed itself :)

Now to get my 2.5 year old to understand what a little brother is  B-)
Is anyone else feeling the movement on the outside yet?

Our #2 is on the way!

BFP #1 - 08.2008, EDD 3.19.09 - Missed MC at 9 weeks - 09.2008
BFP #2 - 4.22.11, EDD 1.4.12 - DS #1 - 11.27.2011
BFP #3 - 10.27.13, EDD 6.29.14 - Chemical pregnancy - 11.02.2013
BFP #4 - 4.7.14 - EDD 12.11.14 stick baby stick!!
6.10.14 - It's another healthy boy!!

BabyFruit Ticker
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

December 2014 December Siggy Challenge - Free for all!  

Re: AW: Ninja baby!!

• Options
    I think I've felt movement from the outside, but DH hasn't felt anything yet. I'm usually not quick enough to have him come over and the babe doesn't stay still for long!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    19 weeks 5 days here & yes I can feel it inside & out, baby has been going wild the last couple nights!... My husband felt it a couple nights ago for the first time too! He was so excited
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been feeling movement on the inside from about 14.5 weeks, but I'm pretty fluffy, so I think it's going to be awhile until DH can feel him on the outside :(
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was just in a mesh bottom float in the pool, floating on my belly. I felt him kick so hard that I put my hand down to feel from the outside and of course he stopped. Hoping it happens again soon!!
  • Options
    Oh yes! I'm 18 weeks and I have a gymnast in there. My husband is able to feel the kicks as well :) so exciting
  • Options
    MH felt it the other night and since he cannot stop touching the belly :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"