December 2014 Moms
Options

Sex

Ok so I know I know, 2nd trimester is different for everyone and while I do feel better & more energetic (although not THAT much) I have absolutely ZERO desire to "do it". I feel so so badly for DH, he's so supportive and wonderful! And he wants me sooooo badly. It's hard to feel sexy, however, when you have atomic level gas and headaches for days. It (my gas) was so bad last night he slept on the couch. It's so depressing. What's even worse is how supportive he is of not getting any, all he says is "I understand & I love you no matter what!" I can't remember the last time we "did it". Anyone else in this conundrum?

Re: Sex

• Options
    I felt like poop the entire first trimester.  Honestly, we haven't DTD since March, when I found out I am pregnant.  Apparently I have a UTI now so I'm scared to even attempt it and make that even worse.  Thank god he's so supportive.  I still feel like such a terrible wife.  The absolute last thing I want is to be intimate right now.
  • Options
    I spent the entire first trimester wanting it so bad, and it was SO good. Now that I'm in second tri (and oddly feeling better) I am rarely interested.... 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My queen Victoria hurts. I was just telling my friend if I get aroused it's accompanied with pain and cramps. And nothing is even near there! I still suck it up and do it because I start having really weird dreams about DH hating me, which is totally not the case, he never says anything to me about it. I just give myself weird guilt trips.

But if it weren't for the weird guilty dreams I would be a-ok waiting until January.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • Options
    Thanks y'all!! Feels SO good to know I'm not alone!!!! Y'all are the best!
  • Options
    I'm usually good to go first thing in the morning these days, but after that not so much. When I am in the mood though there's basically no warm up required, and I'm getting off during the actual deed with awesome regularity so that's fun. :)
  • Options
    SLC1102 said:

nesenotes said:

My queen Victoria hurts. 

BAA HA HA HA.  Sorry- not about it hurting part, I've just never heard that term before.  Love it.

I know! I just cackled out loud when I read that too! That's a good one @nesenotes‌ =)) and on the thread subject we've only DTD once since THE time and it was kinda uncomfortable. I think either my cervix is super grouchy or it is somehow lower down since pregnancy, is that even possible?
  • Options
    We did yesterday. Only because I was laying there with my pants off on the bed and I said might as well. My ladies parts are just not interested. I told him if he ever really wants to to let me know and I will, but that doesn't appeal to him. I'm aiming for once a week since I'm past the horrors of first trimester. To be nice.
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Options
    Me! I spent most of our four year marriage fighting endometriosis and sex was extremely painful. Now that we don't HAVE to do it, I'm perfectly fine with not. I could probably go without until after the baby is here. While my DH is really supportive I know he hates the fact that he won't be getting any for a while. I'm a horrible wife (hangs head in shame).

Another endo sex avoiding couple!! I'm not alone in the world! For me, sex equals pain, so it isn't something I enjoy unless it's after I've recovered from surgery. Sad really, but you understand. I'm quite okay if we don't do it for the entire pregnancy, especially since my ovary is currently stuck to my pelvic wall and as my uterus grows, it pulls. Fun times. You're not a horrible wife! You have a horrible disease that makes you look at normal things as awful!

BabyFruit Ticker

ttc #2 since 2004 Me (35): Stage 3 Endo, DH (34): High DNA Frag

IVF/ICSI #2: April 2014: BFP!!!!!!

ET of 2 great quality embryos. + BFP on 9dp5dt. Beta #1 (10dp5dt): 257, Beta #2 (14dp5dt): 1561,

Beta #3 (21dp5d5): 8,172. Wow. It seems this is actually working. Shocked beyond belief.

1st u/s @6w5d: Baby A hb 124, Baby B hb 127 (Both measuring perfectly!)

Lost baby A. Praying that baby B stays healthy. Baby B hb 175 at 11 weeks

It's a GIRL!!!

imageimageimage

My Blog

• Options
    First tri, nothing. I was a ball of sad hormones. Now he's deployed and I neeeeeeeeed him home like yesterday! Ugh. He gets home around the end of 2nd tri, I hope I'm still this... Energetic!
  • Options
    We are definitely doing it less, but for us that just means 2-3 times a week. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Baby girl due 12-13-14!

D14 October siggy challenge
                        DD two years ago, my adorable little pirate

• Options
    Once a month. I'll probably put out this weekend. We haven't done it in our new house yet! What's crazy is I have all of these Amazing sex dreams, then I wake up and all of that mojo disappears.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    rshamos said:

Once a month. I'll probably put out this weekend. We haven't done it in our new house yet! What's crazy is I have all of these Amazing sex dreams, then I wake up and all of that mojo disappears.

Yep. Me too.
    D14 June. Favorite TV Dad(s).image
    12/31/13: BF Proposes
    2/14: First month off OCP, cuz, hey, why not? He put a ring on it.
    3/31/14: POAS: BFP!
    6/21/14: It only looks like a shotgun wedding.
    12/09/14: EDD

Why just plan a wedding when you can plan a baby AND a wedding?
  • Options
    Sex? Hmm doesn't sound familiar.
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • Options
    Eh, we've done it once. Thats it. Even the occasional sex dreams arent helping. Im planning to put out this weekend i think :/
  • Options
    I couldn't do it first trimester due to bleeding issues and I was fine with that. A couple weeks ago, I "gave in" and I'm so glad I did! I've been able to O in record speed, so it's pretty amazing!!

When we weren't doing it, I still took care of DH with the occasional BJ or hand job. Just lay there naked and let him look at your lady parts! Even if he has to give his own hand job.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"