Cincinnati Babies
Options

DS vs Childs name

Hey ladies,

I know many of you use your child's name on here and I use DS a lot.  I just wanted to let you know the reason.  I use DS alot b/c I don't want my posts being found through Google or anything else under DSs name.  Since his name is uniquely spelled it comes up easily.  I am not doing it to keep his name from you all obviously (since it's in my siggy, LOL!) but just felt like explaining it. 

Our kids are 19mths apart and we LOVE it!!

Married to my BFF on 8.13.05 (after dating 5 years)!

DS born 2.14.08. DD born 9.30.09.

Re: DS vs Childs name

• Options
    Tha'ts ok! I don't think anyone minds.  I alternate between using DD & DS and their names... mostly because of laziness :) The abbreviations are easier. 
  • Options

I do both. DD is easier when I am lazy.  But I really don't care if someone Googles and finds a post.  I never post anything I wouldn't want others to read.  The way I figure it is that if someone is going to snoop around, then there is not much I can do to stop it.  I would like to say I never post her middle or last name, but I have enough FB friends that can get that info with a click too.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Your post just made me think about being more careful when I post here regarding someone else's DC.  Even though I might know the child's name, I will be more careful about the way I word my posts to say DC/DS/DD instead of addressing someone else's baby by their first name. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"