Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Pregnant second time 3 months after a blighted ovum

Hi all, I am new to here and came across bunch of forums and such eek some good and those the ones I want to associate with as we all need healthy and happy support through these times. I had a blighted ovum this passed April and had the pills and then we are now again pregnant with a due date of March 7th 2015 so very happy but at the same time very scared :( and need though to stay positive and hope that things will work out. Has anyone been through similar times l also I am 25 years old healthy very active running is my thing and also am big on m healthy eating as well. Lots of fruits, fresh vegetables, cooked healthy carbohydrates, lots of water, fresh food in general and an amazing partner who is there for me is working I am going to soon ad we both are working on getting our business going with healthy dog treats; but things are good and somehow still I am extremely nervous; we had a little fight as I kept saying it will be another blighted ovum again; but I don't blame myself after going through it once staying positive is def easier said than done but I am trying that's best  can do. Hope best and also a loss even being a blighted ovum is a tough tough thing to go through....but I won't give up trying.

Re: Pregnant second time 3 months after a blighted ovum

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"