December 2014 Moms

Girl Meets World is Terrible

I'm sad they even made it.

Re: Girl Meets World is Terrible

• Haven't watched it yet but I was worried about that. It has some really high expectations to live up to with the original and Disney shows tend to have over-the-top actors/actresses now (they always were, but they're just extra cheeseball now).
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • It's SO cheesy. I wish they would have made it geared towards the generation that grew up with BMW instead of being geared very much towards today's tweens.

I may be a bit biased, but I really don't think the original BMW was as cheesy. I too was quite disappointed after the first episode. I doubt I'll watch any others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BFP #1 5/12/12; EDD 1/20/13; Eliana Grace born 1/25/13

BFP #2 12/11/13; EDD 8/23/14; M/C 6 weeks

BFP #3 4/3/14; EDD 12/13/14

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • If you watch the middle school years, it was really cheesy. You gotta remember that the show is really not made for us. I can appreciate it as something I could watch with my kids, and because of that it is about 6 years too early.
    TEACHER*ANIMAL LOVER*BOOK ENTHUSIAST*TRAVEL DREAMER
    married since July 2009, TTC since May 2013, BFP April 5, 2014! 
    IT'S A BOY!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live."
    image   gifs leonardo dicaprio romeo + juliet
    Summer Dog/Winter Dog    D14 AUG. SIGGY CHALLENGE: TEEN CRUSH- LEO

• Eh, the early years were super cheesy too. My hope is that it was the pilot and they'll get into the groove as time goes on. I loved the last minute with feeney though
    Me: 28 Husband:: 29
    TTC  since April, 2012; Diagnosed with Hashimotos, Annovulatory.
    October, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui - BFN
    November, 2013- Metformin + 50mg Clomid + iui + Prometrium 2x a day- Chemical Pregnancy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  • I thought it was horrible. I wanted to turn it off in the middle but DH made me watch it all so he could see more Topanga. It did not make the DVR cut.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"