December 2014 Moms

WTF Weds

Because I look forward to this thread every week.....

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Re: WTF Weds

• summersunshine916, he lost something all right!

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Wtf clothes. Regular and maternity. Nothing fits me!
    *TEAM PINK*
    TTC#1 Since November 2013 // BFP March 27, 2014 // EDD December 11, 2014

BabyFetus Ticker

Anniversary
  • wtf cat... I love them. LOVE. Love animals. However, after spending 1 day away, he will not leave me alone. literally on me/next to me. every time I move to get more comfy (i'm on MBR) he will move with me. I'm a hot pregnant woman. get off me. :(
    *Said goodbye to our angel baby July 30. 2014. only had him for 21 weeks in my belly, missing him every day*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wtf body??? Why you no eat food like a normal person, you used to love chicken. :((
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • WTF Acceddo pharmacy I have been waiting (and calling and yelling at anyone that answers) fo, 4 weeks for medicine to keep me from going into preterm labor and you STILL havent sent it. Go to hell.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Baby #1 7/16/10
    Baby #2 11/14/12 
    Baby #3 12/11/14
    Baby #4  3/30/17
    Baby #5 2/28/19 
    Baby #6 Miscarriage
    Baby #7 7/3/22
    Naturally with PCOS

• WTF workplace cafeteria. Don't send out a flyer that you're trying to drum up business for the new ownership of the cafeteria grill and everyone on campus can have free food from 11:30-1:30 and then don't bring enough food and you run out at 12:30.

I literally got the last two hotdogs. They had already run out of everything else.
    BabyFruit Ticker       
    DD1 - 8 years
    DD2 - 6 years
    BFP3 - 3/31/14, Harmony Test 6/5/14 - It's a BOY!

• Oh I have one this week. WTF company/district manager who knew I wanted to shave a day off of my schedule as my pregnancy progressed months ago didn't bother to tell me until yesterday that if I don't keep my schedule I will lose half my leave time and will not guarantee my job afterwards.... After 4 years with the company... X(
  • WTF bladder. I was treated for 10 days with antibiotics for a uti and finished treatment a week ago tomorrow. I think I have another uti now. I've never had a uti before in my life. Now I may have 2 within a month. Ugh.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• drmh22drmh22 member
    WTF DH. Why do you think it's ok to call me in the middle of a nap to tell me that you relapsed? Apparently, when you say relapse and I was sleeping, I think your talking about your cancer. But no, your just calling to make me think you relapsed into your tech buying ways and dropped 5 grand on a tv, none of which you did. Now my nap is ruined AND we don't have a new tv.
  • My wtf: wtf me, why can't you get it together and start working on your dissertation? You've basically wasted your whole summer so far! 
    Kind of reminds me of this comic... Hopefully things will get going soon! 

I embraced this ecard, finishing my Master's degree. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
     image   image 
  • I have another....and it's a doozy

WTF RYAN GOSLING. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING YOURSELF FOR ME. MY WOMB WAS RESERVED NEXT FOR YOU.

Just going to leave that here.

And I am going to go drown my sorrows in a dominos pizza and ice cream.
    I was waiting for somebody to notice that

• CVS CAREMARK almost killed me today.

Long story which includes months and month of disastrous fuck ups, one of which wasted $12,000 in medication, they FINALLY got me all of the meds I needed for my in-home Remicade infusion.

Except -
    They sent solu medrol with a printed label that clearly said "Infuse intravenously 30 minutes prior to Remicade" and stuck the label over the warning sign that said "IM USE ONLY, DO NOT USE IN IV"

The nurse was literally about to stick it in my IV when she noticed the letters hiding under the label.
  • CVS CAREMARK almost killed me today.

Long story which includes months and month of disastrous fuck ups, one of which wasted $12,000 in medication, they FINALLY got me all of the meds I needed for my in-home Remicade infusion.

Except -
    They sent solu medrol with a printed label that clearly said "Infuse intravenously 30 minutes prior to Remicade" and stuck the label over the warning sign that said "IM USE ONLY, DO NOT USE IN IV"

The nurse was literally about to stick it in my IV when she noticed the letters hiding under the label.

Wow, talk about the mother of all fuckups! I am so glad she noticed before dosing you! Kick some asses and take all the names tomorrow.

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• MaineMama said:
    CVS CAREMARK almost killed me today.

Except -

Wow, talk about the mother of all fuckups! I am so glad she noticed before dosing you! Kick some asses and take all the names tomorrow.
    In addition, because theyve been jerking me around for 4 months, I am in a full flare. I can't eat anything and havent been able to for awhile.

I had an OB appointment today and I've lost 32 lbs since I got pregnant and I got scolded, and lost my shit and cried.
  • Birch113 said:
    WTF snoogle!! You make my hips so happy, but my shoulder is a hot mess because of the weird way I tuck my arm under you. Can't win.
    I'm right there with you. Totally jacks up my shoulder. Otherwise I'd be a super happy camper with my snoogle.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"