December 2014 Moms

Struggling and sad. Need some eHugs(pgal)

2»

Re: Struggling and sad. Need some eHugs(pgal)

• Oh cheekers i am so sorry. You are always such a strong person when i read your post.*biggest, creepest internet hugs* take time for your self, you deserve it and fx, t and p's everything looks good in your blood work today. Stay strong.positive thoughts your way.

BabyFetus Ticker

photo 7c97aba4-c6a3-4fe0-9e66-0f6a53a25e47_zpscdba2f5c.jpg

• What a tough situation, I am so sorry. Grief has a funny way of sneaking back up when you thought it done. Don't feel guilty for being sad on her happy day. I am sure she understands. Hang in there. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks ladies! I knew that this would be hard for me but I'm surprised how sad I am. I just keep thinking that's where I should be. Stupid I know.

There is absolutely nothing stupid about any of what you've said or felt. Every one of us deals with loss differently but your feelings today are what make you a loving, caring human &mother! I personally find one of the other ladies idea of finding a way to commemorate this day by letting a balloon go or writing a message for the lil angel wonderful. I hope time and love help ease the hurt of this loss for you... And of course a lot of creepy internet hugs
  • I completely understand. My DH and I were talking about names and he brought up the one that I call my first that I lost (I guess that might be weird but I named him/her to help me remember). I just couldn't even contemplate giving it to a different baby and I was really sad that he could. My new baby did not replace my first. Just because they are gone, doesn't mean they weren't here and aren't very much missed.

Many creepy internet hugs and love to you. <3
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I completely understand. My DH and I were talking about names and he brought up the one that I call my first that I lost (I guess that might be weird but I named him/her to help me remember). I just couldn't even contemplate giving it to a different baby and I was really sad that he could. My new baby did not replace my first. Just because they are gone, doesn't mean they weren't here and aren't very much missed.

Many creepy internet hugs and love to you. <3

I would absolutely not be ok with that either. ((hugs))
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Sorry for your loss :( I hope you have a better day today.

• So sorry for your loss! Sending big hugs to you as you deal with his and your upcoming test. W

• @Cheekers2010 - Are you doing any better this morning, dear? How are you feeling? Want more hugs?...cuz you're getting some creepster internet hugs regardless ***HUGS*** I hope things start to improve soon.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • @Cheekers2010 - Are you doing any better this morning, dear? How are you feeling? Want more hugs?...cuz you're getting some creepster internet hugs regardless ***HUGS*** I hope things start to improve soon.

aw, thanks @LinziLoo09‌ ! I'll take all the creepy ehugs I can get. I slept really poorly last night from the stress I think but feeling more clearheaded this am.

Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • I'm so sorry for the stress you're feeling. I hope it all gets progressively better for you. :)
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • Hope today is a little better <3
  • So sorry you are going through this. No pregnancy can replace our angel babies! You have every right to feel sad for yourself while being excited for your SIL. Emotions are crazy and often uncontrollable. Sending prayers your way!
  • I am so sorry for your loss and I completely empathize with how you are feeling.  I lost 2 little beans before this one stuck, and not a day goes by when I don't miss them.  The pain from any loss, early or not, is real, and it's normal to mourn...especially on particularly sensitive days.  Hugs.

• Hugs to you. Sorry for your previous lost but I'm so glad that you're here. I know exactly what you're going through my sister-in-law announced she was pregnant to week before I did with my last Pregnancy hers went full-term I lost my twins at 10 weeks. Edd are the worst
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"