Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

I am so annoyed!

I find it really unfair that I have a great job, a loving husband, and a house, everything to offer a baby. But I lost mine. My sister on the other hand is one month away from having a baby and has nothing! She has a no good husband, neither of them have jobs, and they live with my father. I feel so bad for their baby and my niece. I honestly just don't get it!! 

Re: I am so annoyed!

• Options
    I know it's really easy to feel that way, because it really really sucks to lose a baby. However, being insensitive to your sister is not going to get your knocked up or get you a baby. I bet your sister would love to have the things you have too. I don't mean to sound mean, because I do really get the frustration you're feeling. However, your sister's fertility has no affect on yours. I really hope that you can find some peace soon. It's not good to be stressed. Hugs!
    Me: 33 DH: 31
    DD: 10 (born August 2004)
    Married 03/01/14
    TTC#2
    BFP: 05/17/2014 EDD: 1/25/15 MMC: 06/30/2014
    BFP: 01/31/15 MMC: 02/25/15 

• Options
    Yaz14Yaz14 member
    I get it, I really do. My best friend was desperately trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend who she's only been with for less than a year and had a miscarriage. They tried again straight away and she's now 14 weeks pregnant. They're not married, she's never stuck with one guy for much more than a year, she had multiple abortions as a teen and they have absolutely no money. I feel incredibly jealous of her but at the same time she's my best friend and I'm so happy for her. But yes it pisses me off. In fact it pisses me off that anyone is enjoying a normal, healthy pregnancy when I lost my baby. However that kind of thinking won't do anyone any good. 

I recently remarked to my husband that it was unfair that his 20 year old employee and his unemployed girlfriend just had a baby when we couldn't. He replied that they probably thought it was unfair that we have money, good jobs and are married when they aren't and he's right. You have a right to feel that way but don't lose sleep over it.

Me(24) DH(26)/Married since March 2013
    BFP#1 February 18th 2014/EDD October 27th/MMC discovered at 10w/D&C April 7th 
    BFP#2 July 24th 2014/EDD April 4th 2015/Please be our RAINBOW!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"