October 2012 Moms

Hump day happenings..

The hubs took off today so we could go to Sesame Place but he says it is going to be too hot and humid so we are going to the museum instead. I'm disappointed but I probably would have gotten cranky with the heat too.

What is everyone else up to today?
image                 image
Lilypie - (52Ft)

Re: Hump day happenings..

• We're going to a story time at my mom's church with a little bit of playground time.

Too hot and humid out there to spend too much time outside @chricast‌! I wish it had been a nicer day today for you to go enjoy Sesame place.
    Logan Jack- 6.1.10 and Emmett Weston- 9.29.12 

• Loading the player...
  • Just working. It's weirdly cold today. I hope it warms up for the 4th so we can get in the pool.
  • Dollar general posted an ad for all size and counts of swaddlers, $9.50. Tried to get target to match it w the big boxes but they weren't having it. I heard a few targets and walmarts have though.

But i got a super cute dress while I was there :)

• The crappy days and weeks can end now, I am over it!  My husband just called and said that the car wouldn't start this morning when he was going to work, he finally got it started and took it to Big O for the free diagnostic because the check engine light was on, some stupid sensor in the motor is broken and it will be about $300 to fix with labor.  Also we got a hospital bill from when Wesley was at the hospital back in January that the insurance didn't pay and now they want $400 in 20 days or else it will be sent to collections for non-payment.  I called and they wont let me make payments since it is under $500. Also have to have the car license and registration this month as well.  I'm so done being an adult!

• @StefanieM522‌ ask them if they'll discount if you pay cash in full today. I've saved about 30% on hospital bills like that!
    Thanks I will call and ask them!

• This kid fell asleep on the couch after she told me she wasn't sleepy. Then I tried to move her and she freaked. Noooo nappppp. Wiggles, I want wiggles.

Obviously you're sleepy kid...

• Just got home from the museum. The heat is insane glad we didn't go to sesame!
    image                 image
    Lilypie - (52Ft)

• nealblnealbl member
    Last day of summer school tomorrow. Hanging out with my side family on the fourth and then leaving for week long beach vaca on Saturday
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I just finished my last day of class until August. I took a course on Poverty through my school district. We really focused on the culture of generational poverty, how it perpetuates, and what we can do as educators.
    that sounds really interesting!
  • We go to the beach for anywhere from 2 to 6 hours. Elijah likes to find other kids to play with and will stay with them most of the time. We also go for walks and I bring his favorite snacks. He is very good about sitting and eating which gives me a break.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"