December 2013 Moms

Ear infection help

DD has had a series of bugs on top of hardcore teething. It seems like she has an ear infection now. Does anyone have any recommendations for treatment we can do before she sees the doctor?
imageimageimage

Sebastian: March 3, 2010

2nd Tri Angel Baby: November 2012

McKenna: December 2, 2013

Re: Ear infection help

• Tylenol for pain, then see the doc first thing tomorrow?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Tylenol ain't helping - tried that first (should have mentioned that before). Explains why she wouldn't sleep this weekend!
    imageimageimage

• Loading the player...
  • @ColeRose‌ - you have all my sorries! He has a virus, teething, and we think an ear infection. Why do they always come in multiples?? DS had pink eye 2 months ago and we got lucky that DD was able to stay away enough to not get it!
    imageimageimage

• My doctor told me to try Tylenol first if that didn't work go to Motrin. Hope she feels better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks @EatsRitz‌! I will try that!
    imageimageimage

• DD is still only 12.5-13lbs now - she's a peanut - so I only am able to give her the smallest dose of medication. She's finally asleep now but we will see how long it lasts.
    imageimageimage

• Thanks everyone - DD had a double ear infection and possibly a sinus infection (pretty solid green and yellow stuff :(...). So we got antibiotics. Considering there are a ton of bugs going around right now and she is teething like a banshee, I think I will grab the garlic drops as a preventative measure! What a great suggestion!
    imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"