December 2014 Moms
Options

Anyone having pressure?

I'm 16 weeks today, and for the past week or so every time I go pee I feel quite a bit of pressure down there. I don't remember having this with E until I was much further along. Between the pressure and some cramping off and on that almost feels like braxton hicks I'm bringing it up with my doctor on Monday with my appointment since I'm so early. Just wondering if I'm alone.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers

Re: Anyone having pressure?

• Options
    Nope, you're not alone. I've been getting some sensations like that. I just posted about my lightning crotch! Lol!
  • Options

effaniw1 said:
    Nope, you're not alone. I've been getting some sensations like that. I just posted about my lightning crotch! Lol!
    Lightning crotch is some messed up shit, lol. I had it yesterday and I whimpered like a child. H of course thought I was losing my mind.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I definitely have BHs every time my bladder is full. Crazy!
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

• Options
    I think it was here where I had heard that Braxton Hicks can start this early. 

Test
  • Options
    I guess my worry is really the pressure I'm feeling, which I'm sure is nothing. I just know it feels a lot like the pressure I had right before having E. It's not as 'heavy' is that makes sense, but there's a big difference between a 16 week and 39 week pregnancy.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I guess my worry is really the pressure I'm feeling, which I'm sure is nothing. I just know it feels a lot like the pressure I had right before having E. It's not as 'heavy' is that makes sense, but there's a big difference between a 16 week and 39 week pregnancy.
    I would call your Dr.  If it was me, I would want to get checked.  Do you have any history of IC or a low lying placenta?  Not to be a fear monger, but pressure (especially noticeable when emptying my bladder) was the 1st sign of my IC during my last pregnancy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Anniversary

TTC since 2008
    Dh:34, no issues.  Me:31, Endo, slightly hypothyroid, deformed ovary, paracentric inversion.
    4 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone +TI cycles= all BFN
    Lap in 2012 to remove large unresolving cyst discovered endo and double lobed ovary.
     6 Gonal-F, Cetrotide, HcG, Crinone IUI cycles= All BFN,
    1st IVF w/ICSI- June '13 Antagonist: Gonal-F, Menopur, Ganirelix, HcG, Estradiol, Crinone= 7 retrieved, 4 mature, 1 unfertilized, 2 abnormally fertilized, 1 normally fertilized.  2DT of only embryo and our miracle BFP.
    Our beloved baby boy was born sleeping Oct. 13, 2013 due to pROM/IC/Uterine infection.
    2nd IVF w/ICSI- Feb. '14 EPP/lupron/antagonist: Estrace, lupron, HGH, Gonal-F, Menopur, HcG, PIO, lovenox, doxy/dex.=21 retrieved, 16 mature, 15 fertilized!!  5dt of 1 blast/ 6 frozen. BFP!  Beta 1 9dp5dt:83.9  Beta 2: 11dp5dt: 145.2  Beta 3  14dp5dt: 497  Please be our sticky rainbow baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

imageimage
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"