August 2014 Moms

Can you keep your legs together?

Not like THAT! I mean can you comfortably sit "lady like" with your knees together still? I've taken to wearing leggings under dresses since I've been mostly sitting like an old man with my knees hip width apart. It's kind of uncomfortable to keep them together.

Re: Can you keep your legs together?

• @YoginiKiki‌, I'm laughing at your description!
  • Not comfortable at all... so I tend to sit with my legs wide open now. Felt bad for the mailman on saturday (he brings up my mail to front door everyday because I've been getting so many packages). I was in a dress, spread eagle on the couch and the front door was open with just the glass door closed so you could see inside. He got quite the view... I guess I should be more careful and at least put shorts on or something
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I can't sit cross legged anymore (like crossed at the knee, like a lady) and it's so strange sitting without crossing my legs, but it hurts to cross them now.  So I just wear a lot of pants and long skirts so I can sit with my legs all spread out.  
  • Nope, no more of that here! I purposefully wore shorts at my shower cuz I knew I would be sitting w my legs all open, gift opening I was reaching over the belly legs wide open... No shame!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I was just thinking this when I was at my birthing class last weekend. Seemed like all of the other preggos were sitting patiently and pretty but not me! I'd try to get me knees d together and I couldn't keep them for more than a minute without giving up. So everyone else was all prim and proper and I'm there wide legged rocking because Lo had the hiccups right against my bladder
    BFP #1 12/19/13 We lost our Fenix 7/31/14 at 36 weeks due to torn umbilical cord
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    My Chart TTA until Feb 2015
    ~*ALL AL WELCOME*~
  • MC03MC03 member
    Nope. And it's too hot to wear anything but dresses to work. And they are all too short now because of the huge bump. It's disgusting. Thank god i only have 8 days is work left.

imageimage
  • I can sit with my knees together comfortably but crossing my legs at the knee is a lot more uncomfortable now. 
  • I find that I need them spread open so that my belly can hang a little instead of resting on my thighs lol. Baby tends to squirm/punch more if there's constant pressure anywhere!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Nope.  Too hot to wear anything but dresses and impossible to keep my knees together.  People are just going to have to avert their eyes...  I'm gross.
  • I lost that ability months ago. I never say very lady like to begin with tho... Lol
  • Jentech84 said:

I find that I need them spread open so that my belly can hang a little instead of resting on my thighs lol. Baby tends to squirm/punch more if there's constant pressure anywhere!

Exactly this!
  • It's too hot to keep them together these days. I wear a lot of maxi dresses and I put shorts underneath to keep my thunder thighs from rubbing together because I gave myself a nice burn a few weeks ago from the friction.
  • Yeah, I gave up on trying to cross my legs a while ago and now I can no longer even keep my knees together. Yet, I continue to wear short dresses! I figure most of the day, my bottom half is shielded by a dress. And if someone did manage to get a peak up my dress, all they would see are my maternity spanx anyway!

IAmPregnant Ticker   

BabyFruit Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP - 01/04/2016; EDD - 09/15/2016 DS #1 - 07/2014
  • I can but it's not comfortable. Crossing my legs is almost impossible now. I wear maxi dresses so it doesn't matter if my knees are open.
    BabyFruit Ticker

BabyName Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"