July 2014 Moms

If you like muslin blankets - I really dug Bambinoland

https://www.bambinoland.com/

I got their "Mystery Package" and added on leg warmers and an extra blanket. I got the package today (I ordered it Thursday or Friday last week).

What showed up was 3 muslin blankets, 2 sets of infant leg warmers, a pair of leggings, a muslin bib. I think I got a great deal for approximately $65. I'm really happy with it. (I bought 4 Aden & Anais boutique blankets for $55). Comparable quality and fast shipping. They do have $10 and $20 muslin blankets on bambinoland.

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: If you like muslin blankets - I really dug Bambinoland

• For an even better deal, I saw this brand on Zulily recently!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Definitely check zulily they have this brand on their quite frequently and also have changing pad covers, towels, and crib sheets I believe
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • FWIW, my Target had the Aden and Anais boutique line (the bigger, softer 44" kind) for 39.99 the other day.  I was reluctant because I'd heard about Target carrying the littler ones and was afraid this was some weird packaging hiccup, but they had both versions, and I got a lovely set of 4 of the larger kind that will definitely be good for swaddling that washed beautifully for a lot less than I've seen listed elsewhere. That said, it's good to hear about other brands that people like! 
    My sweet little munchkin! 
    8 lbs, 13 oz.  21" long

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"