March 2015 Moms

***Ticker Change Monday***

I looked and didn't see one, if I am blind and missed it just let me know.  Not sure if anyone was "in charge" or planning to do one, so I hope I'm not stepping on toes.  I'm just stealing the same questions from Sunday's.  

This is for anyone who moves up to the next week on Mondays

How far along are you/fruit?

How are you feeling?

Anything exciting happen this past week?

Any appointments coming up?

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When?
TTC #1 June 2010
1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
TTC#2 Pulled goalie 5/12, PPAF 3/13, BFP 6/27 Beta 15DPO=248! 
Dx Severe Hydrocephalus and severe Dandy Walker Cyst.   Stillborn 10/19/13
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 
TTC#3 - (No preventing, TTC+progesterone starting 12/13)
4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
TTC #4
5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Re: ***Ticker Change Monday***

• How far along are you/fruit? 5w, apple seed

How are you feeling? Pretty tired, a little nausea, and I have to pee constantly.  

Anything exciting happen this past week? Good betas were exciting

Any appointments coming up? MFM to discuss the plan for if/when HG hits, and what monitoring we will do after our loss.  Ultrasound with the RE a week from today.  

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When?  We've been telling most people we are close to now.  I'm not sure how/if/when I want to announce broadly.   It doesn't quite feel right to me to do something cutesy unless it acknowledges Noah who was stillborn at 20w last fall.  

TTC #1 June 2010
    1/3/11 S/A - Count 45; Motility 32; Morph 4.3 - 2/10/11 - S/A Count 17mil; Motility 39; Morph 7.9
    1/5/11 Femara Cycle #1 = BFN  2/4/11 Femara Cycle #2 = BFP: 3/4/11 - Starting Progesterone suppositories 
    Beta#1 15DPO = 108; Beta#2 17DPO = 179; Beta#3 18DPO = 259; Beta 4# 20DPO =659!!
    4/7/14 CD3 BW - FSH 5.6; AMH 0.469 - 4/11/14 S/A Count 35, Motility 47, Morph 1.5
    4/16/14 - Cycle 6 - Natural IUI - Beta 12DPIUI = 3; Beta 13DPIUI=4.  15DPIUI=6. 17DPIU=4. Chemical Pregnancy  
    TTC #4
    5/5/14 Dx MTHFR homozygous A1298C, Benched 1 cycle HSG 5/14 both tubes open w/scarring on the left   
    5/28/14 Starting clomid 6/8/14 IUI #2 1 dominant follicle 31mm Beta 11DPIUI =4, 15DPIUI = 74, 17DPIUI = 165 
  • How far along are you/fruit? 5w, apple seed

How are you feeling? I have lots of random symptoms, some of which may be in my head, but I generally feel good.    

Anything exciting happen this past week? Nothing new.

Any appointments coming up? Our ultrasound is one week from today.    

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When?  We are going camping with my folks on my Dad's birthday (July 18).  I found a card that says: front: some men are great dads, some men are awesome friends, and some men are wonderful grandfathers; inside: you're all three.  Happy Birthday.  Since this will be my parents' first grandchild, I think they will be pretty shocked.  We probably won't tell anyone else for a while yet.    
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you/fruit?  4 weeks - poppyseed

How are you feeling? Tired, gassy, nauseated, and so so very excited.. and a little terrified :P

Anything exciting happen this past week? Positive Pregnancy tests on Wednesday, and blood tests on Thursday, I continued peeing on sticks until Saturday... I think I have quit the habit.

Any appointments coming up?  This coming Thursday 7/2 is our "Info meeting".

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When?   We have told some immediate family and close friends.  I am not sure when to announce publically..  this is my first pregnancy.   I seem to see that a lot of you are waiting until 2nd trimester.

• jkrempjkremp member
    How far along are you/fruit? 5weeks/Appleseed

How are you feeling? Great. In fact, so great, it makes me nervous. Not even tired.

Anything exciting happen this past week? School is now out for the summer so I can spend more time with my daughter!

Any appointments coming up? Ultrasound 7/10!!!

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? None yet! I want to wait until after our ultrasound - especially since I am so nervous since I am symptom free.
    6/2014: IUI #3 - Menopur + trigger = BFP!!
    Betas: 9dpiui=15.3, 14dpiui=385, 16dpiui=1162
    7/10/2014: 1st ultrasound - 1 beautiful little heartbeat (121bpm)

DD born 12/2012:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • How far along are you/fruit? 5 weeks/Apple seed

How are you feeling. Great! Little bouts of nausea and fatigue, but nothing major. 

Anything exciting happen this past week? Not really... busy as a SAHM, but nothing super fun or eventful. 

Any appointments coming up? First appt, I believe with U/S next Wednesday, 7/9! :)

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? We already did. I cannot keep exciting things in, and God forbid anything would happen, I feel like I would be ok to announce that as well. I know that is not the norm to out yourself right away, but DH and I are on the same page and did the same with DD. 

@BostonAlison is def does seem to be the norm to wait till 2nd tri, but if you are comfortable doing it before then, I say go for it! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @antsangel1118 @jkremp @YellowBag @mrsLaurenandDan   I am so jealous!  all of you have ultrasounds at 6 weeks?

• @jkremp - try to enjoy feeling good.  I completely understand the desire for reassurance, but remember that you're pregnant today, whether you feel great or crappy. 

@BostonAlison - The only reason I have an ultrasound that early is because of my history of losses.  It is pretty normal not to get one until later. 
  • @BostonAlison, my dr is typically 8-10 weeks, but since I've gotten my periods back after having DD, they have been really weird. They came back in October, but I only had 5 between then and my last one on May 3. They are still going by my last period even though I told them I am almost positive I didn't O till June 9th. But I'm not complaining. With DD we saw a her heartbeat at 5w 4d (wasn't tracking, so thought I was a little ahead of what I actually was), so I am hopeful we will see one again and it won't be too early. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • bwftwbwftw member
    How far along are you/fruit? 5 weeks, appleseed

How are you feeling? Exhausted, mostly, but pretty good otherwise

Anything exciting happen this past week? We told some our best friends over FaceTime, watching their faces was awesome

Any appointments coming up? Not for 2 weeks

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? Both our families know and our closest friends. I was also backed into telling my office administrator today, but it was to get me a laptop instead of desktop so I can work from home if necessary. Everyone else has to wait
  • jkrempjkremp member
    @YellowBag‌ Thank you. Maybe I do have a symptom, because that just made me tear up! Haha You are so right - I should enjoy this feeling.

@BostonAlison‌ Only because I am working with an RE. If I remember correctly with DD, they want to have one or two ultrasounds with heartbeats before they release me to an OB.
    6/2014: IUI #3 - Menopur + trigger = BFP!!
    Betas: 9dpiui=15.3, 14dpiui=385, 16dpiui=1162
    7/10/2014: 1st ultrasound - 1 beautiful little heartbeat (121bpm)

DD born 12/2012:
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @antsangel1118 @jkremp @YellowBag @mrsLaurenandDan   I am so jealous!  all of you have ultrasounds at 6 weeks?

Only because of my loss history and because we were doing IUI with an RE. I'd love to not need it!
    TTC #1 June 2010
    TTC #4
  • How far along are you/fruit?  4 Weeks / Poppy seed

How are you feeling? Tired, a bit nauseous, and I already have swollen breasts. This pregnancy is definitely different then my first, since with my first I had NO symptoms throughout my entire pregnancy.  

Anything exciting happen this past week? Not really...too busy being a SAHM.

Any appointments coming up? Not yet...Dr. won't see me until 8-10 weeks

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? I wrote in chalk on my pavement "MARCH 2009 2011 2015" and had my 2 kids and a pair of baby shoes with their year and took a picture. I sent that to family and friends. I know its early but we have been trying for a few months and I can't help but contain myself with the excitement.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• How far along are you/fruit? 5w/appleseed

How are you feeling? Sleepy, constipated, peeing a lot, but sometimes I forget I'm pregnant which is good because it makes the weeks go by faster!

Anything exciting happen this past week?
    I had a good beta draw this past Wednesday and I've been decluttering the house. I'm redecorating and finding anything I can sell or paint.

Any appointments coming up? A third beta draw on Wednesday. I'll go back next week until they get to 10, 000. Then I will go for an ultrasound to confirm the heartbeat.

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? We've told our families early this time due to our loss last time. We decided there isn't a good time to tell so maybe early on will give us extra prayers? I haven't posted it on Facebook though and probably won't for a while.

imageimage
    DD born on 11/10/2007
    TTC Sept-Nov 2012
    BFP on 10/25/2012 CP 11/1/2012
    Back on BCP
    BFP on 10/13/2013 EDD June 26, 2014 
    Little Girl went to Heaven on January 26, 2014 @ 18 weeks
    TTCAL March 2014-Present
    BFP on 6/20/2014 Blighted Ovum
    BFP on 8/31/2014 It's a GIRL!  EDD May 18, 2015
  • Joon+Joon+ member
    How far along are you/fruit? 5 weeks tomorrow/apple seed

How are you feeling? Still in shock, a little tired. Otherwise normal!

Anything exciting happen this past week? First BFP (ever) on Wed... 3 more since to confirm!

Any appointments coming up? Seeing my GP Friday.

QOTD: Any plans for how you're going to announce? Already told our parents and siblings, and my closest friends (he wants to wait to tell his). Told everyone a different way (grandparent gifts, bun in the oven, FaceTime, you name it)! Everyone's reactions have been the best part so far.

Married the most patient man on the planet:  May 16, 2009
    Me:  30; DH:  30

BFP:  June 25, 2014; EDD:  March 9/10, 2015
    4 fur babies:  2 dogs & 2 cats

Pregnancy Ticker

Anniversary

• I keep forgetting that so many of you have had losses..  This is my very first pregnancy. I hope everything goes great at your appointments next week!

• I can't figure out how to get my ticker to show up. :(  What am I doing wrong???
    IAmPregnant Ticker

• BitsyBelle84BitsyBelle84 member
    edited July 2014
    @StefanieWeber‌ there are really good directions in the first pinned post, on the blog for signature help. My issue was not using the <> button before and after my ticker code. Also some ladies seem to be having issues with certain browsers not cooperating.
    https://march2015babies.wordpress.com/signature-help/

For suzyq0525

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary

• How far along are you/fruit? 5 weeks today!

How are you feeling? Better than last week! The bouts of dizziness have pretty much gone away, feeling a little less exhausted. 

Anything exciting happen this past week? no.

Any appointments coming up? July 22nd (my first appt. - Centering) and July 31st (first medical appointment)

QOTD: any plans for how you're going to announce? When? We won't announce until Sept. 1st
  • I figured it out!!!!!!
    IAmPregnant Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"