Stay at Home Moms

RAWV- Mon edition

R/V - We had to get new tires today on our van. We knew we needed new ones before winter and I was planning on doing it next week so that it was done before the baby comes. Well, last night DH noticed one of the tires was low. He filled it up last night, and it was low again this morning. So I called like four different tire shops this morning. Thankfully I found a few that could get me in this morning and had the tires in stock. The place we went was pretty fast and the workers were super nice when DS was throwing a fit as I was trying to pay.

Aw: Mom's night for supper. Some friends decided we needed a monthly Mom's night out. I'm excited!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BFP with #2- Sept 6, 2013  EDD May 20, 2014   MC Sept 26, 2013 @ 6 wks 2 days

Re: RAWV- Mon edition

• Random- where's my avatar?

Vent- moving sucks!

Aw- had a wonderful weekend and got to relax a bit. Worth it.
  • Loading the player...
  • Just a vent - I have an AWFUL case of poison ivy. It's covering both arms and legs almost entirely, the side of my stomach, and a few spots on my face. It was bad enough that I went to the doctor this a.m. and she joked that I won the award the worst she's seen in at least a year. Stared on pred and clariton and I feel so much better already!

But DH keeps giving me shit about how it was my fault it got so bad in the first place (from itching...which is partially true...) and what a waste of money it was to go to the doctor for it. I could totally kick him in the nuts and send his ass to the doctor. I've been miserable for at least 2 days and I finally feel that my skin isn't suffocating me!
  • Random: I just had to delete all the photos from my phone to make room for the new iOS so that I can use facetime again.  I'm sad to not have all the photos on my phone, but I backed them up on my computer AND an external hard drive.

Vent:  My SN is still not changed and my avatar is gone, but when I go to my profile the name is changed and the avatar is there. WTF????

AW: I finished my first paper for my summer class.  It took sooooo much longer than it should have and I almost wanted to drop the class because I thought it was more stress than its worth right now. But I did it!  Hooray!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"